Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymee Alpha

Tymee Alpha

Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hie Hie no Mi
Skill 2: Reitō arechi no burēdo
Skill 3:

A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task] Empty
PostSubject: A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task]   A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

It didn't quite matter how much of a slime ball grease-bag Taiho Vermilion seemed to appear as, he was a man who had finer tastes than most people on this island and his estate spoke volumes to his pedigree. The large marbled floors polished to spotless perfection resonated with a sheen that could blind any sniper who poached this entrepreneur as game, and the quality of his valuable items from vases to paintings made it clear that he had the money to uphold any bargains that could potentially come into play. This dapper motherfucker wore his bright green and white stripped suit to perfection, his golden hair combed over in a rather dapper fashion, and he sat in a refurbished chair that seemed all too comfortable for his lanky body. Sipping down an expensive wine while waving in the False Vixen for their meeting. She took a few steps while admiring her surroundings. Realizing how great life would be if she could perhaps...have a place of her own. Living the life of a pirate was fun of course, but she still would like to enjoy the luxuries of life. Never once was eye contact made, and the transaction took place subtly.

"You're the hired hand right? Good, I was looking for someone to help me with a delicate matter involving one of my many businesses." He seemed to be interested in giving her a job of great importance.

"Yes, I was told..." She started before she was rudely cut off.

"Yes, yes. That isn't important. All that matters is that I avoid lawsuits and that we get my operation back up and running in a timely manner, capisce? This isn't a social call. Let me get straight to the point. The ignorance of my miners allowed for a large scale tremor to trigger deep inside of the bedrock of the excavation site, the entrance is sealed off partially after a short distance and we need to clear that opening and get any survivors out so we can continue with our affairs promptly. Anyone who died in the accident is a loss but the more survivors we get out the more good PR we have. Get me? Good. If you want I can pay you a handsome sum for completion. Your main goal is to clear that rubble. That's my main priority. Can you do that? Its rather simple, I'm only paying you because none of my men care to go in there. Can you do this for me?" He seemed to not care about who she was or if she was a good or bad person.

"Sure, why the hell not." She was contemplating killing him, but would wait until she was paid at least, no need to be hasty.

With their conversation coming to an amicable conclusion, Tymee didn't really have much left to do then be on her way to the mines. The traversal of his estate to the paths that led to the mines themselves was relatively boring. In hindsight she knew she should have brought with her some reading materials, due to the fact that this island was up to this point boring and completely not worth the drift on the sea. Realizing that she could do a hell of a lot better on her own terms, she introduced herself to the contacts she was to meet up with, taking a torch with her as she traversed the inner pathway that was the entrance to the mine shaft. Each step allowed her to feel the softened dirt and caked up mud upon her heels. Knowing she was at a disadvantage in this environment if she didn't allow herself the opportunity to hollow out this cave with ice. An environment that suited her would be better than this damp and exhaustive stretch of darkness. She did notice several unlit wall torches, coming to the rationalization that they were blown out to stave off the creature that was lurking here. Oh? Didn't Taiho know? Tymee was very aware that this was the island that the Kokomao of legend was stated to exist upon. She had her own motives for hunting down such a creature of course. She had no intention of saving any of the these trapped miners.

As she closed the gap between where she had entered and where a large wall of rubble was. She contemplated how exactly she would clear this rubble that blocked further passage into the depths of the mine where these miners where effectively nothing more than bug chow. Noticing from the corner of her eye a cart filled to the brim with explosive powder she took her time carefully stuffing the powder into the various cracks that separated a lot of the larger pieces of rubble from the smaller ones. Making sure that there was enough caked up together she froze most of it on the surrounding edges so that it didn't pour out of her makeshift explosive weapon. Leaning forward with the tip of her torch she allowed for the fire to touch the powder and it ignited with extreme concussive force. Killing one of the miners that were on the other end of the wall itself. The explosion, although not harming her physically did send the female pirate reeling back with enough force to have her back slam against the wall. Although she suffered no physical damage she did suffer mental strain from the event. As her ears were ringing and her vision was obscured due to the confusion.

sucré @ gs
Back to top Go down
Tymee Alpha

Tymee Alpha

Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hie Hie no Mi
Skill 2: Reitō arechi no burēdo
Skill 3:

A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task]   A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:11 am

She dusted herself off, albeit in a father sensual manner. Suggestive viewing on it's most...insane...level. After making sure she was clean from the soot and dust that she whipped up into the air. Narrowing her eyes and focusing on the darkness that laid before her she noticed that her torch was obliterated in the process of her opening this...opening. Sighing heavily she stepped over the top of the newly formed dust pile she created from that magnificent blaze of glory that had lasted as briefly as her last serious relationship. The thought caused her to chuckle to herself as she looked down at the fresh corpse that she was responsible for making. Placing her hand on the butt of her blade's hilt she nodded softly without actually acting out any signs of remorse or pity for the victim of the concussive blast. To her he was going to die sooner or later, if not by the explosion itself than by her own hand. Which she would prove to be true given the fact that she simply allowed herself to prove this immediately following a darkened figure approaching her that she could barely make out. With a flick of the wrist she was through that creature  instantly, the man's head coming clean off his shoulders, neck in tow. Plopping near her heel she huffed as she made her way further into the pitch black cavern.

For some time she would traverse without hearing as much as a drip of water. Oxygen here was scarce, luckily she made her own by sweating her body out, using the oxygen from the moisture of the water produced from her body so that she could breath unhindered while continuing to trek the infinite darkness that shrouded her like a bad memory. She could hear the clamor of two living beings, speaking a human like language she knew it was more survivors. Approaching them one flashed their flash-light on the female from behind a mine cart before speaking in hushed tones. Mentioning that they had seen a beast unlike any other they had laid eyes on in their pasts. Something that was tearing them to shreds one by one and carrying off the less fit parties towards the back of the shaft. They brought up a mention of a large gaping hole where light is shown clearly due to the reflective light coming down from up above and bouncing off a large ravine. Tymee knew that the monster was not water-oriented. But was entertained by how they thought she came her to save them. Sheathing her bloody sword, she walked up two the two men and hugged them, bringing their lecherous heads towards her chest before she made Popsicle treats out of them.

Noting the nearby mine cart she put both inside of it, taking her time heaving the heavy statues up before she started to push the large metal cart down its track to set up a trap. Just to observe the behavior of her prey. Pushing it in front of where they mentioned the opening in the wall, she quickly removed herself from near the cart itself, ducking behind a large boulder and watching as the men began to thaw out. She was lucky to not encase them in ice. Choosing to instead stop their heart beats and lowering their body temperature, as they came to they realized that she had crippled them. The ice ceased the bleeding outright, so despite having no feet in which to get away, they were very aware of their predicament. It didn't take long for a rather sizable appendage to present itself to the group. The first claw bringing itself downwards and piercing into its target melting it away slowly with some sort of digestive fluid before mandibles, pincers, shot up wand grabbed the other body. The creature recoiled and twisted its horrific body as it trotted down the hole that it came from. Gluttonous in it's efforts to feed. This was all extremely amusing to Tymee. Who came out of cover and walked towards the entrance peering down the shaft which the creature made its descent. Leaping off she allowed gravity to let her catch up with the fast beast, as it scurried through a makeshift cavern of it's own design. She managed to grasp the ledge barely, pulling herself up with one arm while trying to steady her own body.

sucré @ gs
Back to top Go down

A Miner Issue [Side Story - Hunger][Task]
Page 1 of 1