Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!  Empty
PostSubject: Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!    Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:20 pm

"BUM BUM! BUM! BUM! Singing along to a sailor's song! Gushing through the seas!" sang the chore-boy as he scrubbed beneath the deck of the cruise-liner, which was rushing along against the waves towards Belator Island. Sleeping in the shadows, among the inventory was Tiger, who had been up for almost ten days straight, passing out from a hallucination of his Grandmother reuniting with him on the seas. However, it wasn't the joy of meeting his Grandmother on the seas that made him faint, it was the cruel and hostile beating she inflicted on Tiger for leaving without saying goodbye to her. She was very particular about greetings and farewells, though, Tiger went with his gut, setting sail that day. Nonetheless, the chore-boys melody seeped into his unconscious state, causing the personages in his dream to suddenly start singing it as well. "Gushing through the moving waves!" the dream image of his Grandmother sung. Suddenly, they were in a theater, Tiger was front row, his mother, father and grandmother were all in this musical type setting on the stage, spinning around singing the merry tune. "This is it... I've finally lost my mind from all of the drugs I experiment with... I never thought this is the way I'd go though... Bored to death in a musical hallucination." Tiger said, sleep talking. The chore-boy startled by the sound of talking, stops mopping the deck, to walk in the direction of the sleeping stowaway. As the chore-boy advances, the boy whistles, singing the melody he was belting out earlier. In his dream state, suddenly, his family stopped singing. "Oh thank god they're done!" Tiger exclaimed, slamming his hands over his mouth. Suddenly, all three figures hovered over him, "What was that brat!?" they all screamed. "I'm not that same little brat you can beat around anymore! Chi Veil! Weighted Jabs!" Tiger shouted, punching at his family members, only to punch the chore-boy in real life. The force of the punches impact, knocked the chore-boy out and woke Tiger up, the feel of his fist sinking into the man's cheek, made him question if this was a dream or a reality. "Food." Tiger sat up, scratching his stomach. Looking over to the passed out boy, "Looks I wasn't the only stowaway... Wonder why he looks so beaten up? Poor guy." Tiger said, titling his head to the side in confusion.  

N/A
MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!    Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 am

Moments later,the chore boy awoke, shaking in his heat from the dizziness, only to see several lumps sitting on his jawline and over his right eye. "Whadda ya' hit me for you weirdo!?" the kid said, words muffled from the swelling, making it difficult for him to talk. "Oh... It was me that hit you... I did it again didn't I? I sleep fight sometimes." Tiger said, with a straight face filled guilt. "Don't worry... My punches are weak." Tiger said with a jagged smile, placing two thumbs up, unable to make eye contact with the chore boy whistling. "Lok' me in mi eye when I'm talk'ing to ya!" the kid demanded an explanation. Wiggling his arms in midair and screaming at the top of his lungs into the boys face, causing him to pass out again, Tiger circled the chore boy until he passed out from astonishment. "Whew... That usually doesn't work but I guess I freaked him out enough." Tiger concluded, smirking quite happy with himself. "Now, I wonder how close we are to Belator Island...?" Tiger pondered.

On the seas, almost five minutes behind the cruise liner, a ravenous pack of pirates prepare to raid the guest filled vessel. "Five minutes til' we approach... Reca." a quirky magician said shadowed in the dull lit room. "It's time for these fools to pay the tax of the seas... The Wrath of Captainnnnnn Reeeeccca!" the man said, stretching out his words. "Fire the first round upon sight!" Recca ordered. Back on the ship, Tiger explored the lower deck, digging through crates, in search of nourishment. "Ugh... Looks like I've gotten on a poor merchant vessel this time... All I keep finding is Beli... Not like I can use to buy food on the sea anyway." Tiger thought as he rustled about the lower deck. The whole vessel shook, the smell of gunpowder leaked throughout the upper section of the ship. "Pirates! Pirates are here!" one of the lookout shouted. "Eh... How'd they find out I was here?" Tiger said with his eyes popped wide open. "I mean, I know I haven't showered in awhile but is it that bad?" Tiger thought, sniffing himself.

The Recca Pirates raided the vessel, stealing jewellery, Beli, food and any other supplies they needed for their life out on the seas. Recca rested his trusted two handed sword on his shoulder, walking over to the Duke of Belator who was in charge of tourism for the country. "Ah... I knew I'd find you here Duke." the man said grinning. "Recca The Mercenary. What is a big named rookie like you doing in backwater seas like this? Fail to enter the Grandline again?" the Duke said with great disdain. Slamming the hilt of his blade into the man's mid-section, the proud Duke, dropped to his knees, losing his long black top hat and eye-piece in the process. "Eh what did you say... I couldn't hear you! Speak up!?" Recca shouted, slamming his foot into the man's chest. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! Your lovely Duke knows the drill! We've already silenced the security he's hired for this ride with the fishes! Put your money into the bags and no one will die-" the man's speech was interrupted by the loud sounds of voracious eating. Cleaning his plates with his tongue, gobbling the meat steaks down this throat, Tiger's stomach grew inch by inch during the man's illustrious speech with terrified everyone else. One of Recca's men walked over to Tiger, placing his hand on his shoulder, "Hey brat... If you don't want to die you might want to put down the food and get ya' arse on the floor like everyone else." the pirate grinned, hand firmly placed on the pistol strapped to his waist. Tiger looked up at the man, "O-r- wa?" Tiger responded with his mouth half full. "Ewww... Didn't your mother ever teach you to swallow before you speak!" the pirate shouted. Tiger swallowing the excess food in his mouth and releasing a loud burp, Tiger's gleeful expression he carried during eating change to a colder stare, "I said, Or what? Get on the floor... What if I'm not sleepy right now?" Tiger asked. The man reached for his pistol but before he could wrap his hands around the pistol's handle, Tiger slammed his fist into man's adam's apple, stretching his right arm around his body, while maintaining his tea cut in his left hand, sipping.

"His arms are incredibly long..." Recca thought in astonishment. "Your interrupting my show kid... That man you just punched was my First Mate... Are you aware what it means to mess with a super rookie like myself with a bounty of 22,000,000 Million!?" Recca exclaimed bragging. "Perfect. I've been meaning to collect someone around your tax bracket to my list." Tiger said wiping his lips with a napkin on the table. "What are you babbling about brat!?" Recca shouted. "10,000,000 Million, 30,000,000 Million, 40,000,000 Million, I've defeated pirates with bounties around those ranges... I haven't beaten a 20,000,000 Million one as yet. It'll be a nice addition to my list." Tiger said grinning. Dashing over to the man's table, Recca slashed his two handed sword through the table, keeping eye contact with Tiger the whole time. "Ridiculous... You expect me to believe that some brat like you has beat someone with twice the bounty of my own!?" Recca shouted in disgust. "Mhm. I do." Tiger said bluntly, stretching his hands behind his back. Covering his fists in Chi, Tiger slammed his fists repeated into the man's face, each punch firing off like shotgun shells. Standing up, Tiger cracked his neck. "Alright, now I'm warmed up. Let's get start-" Tiger said gleefully but Recca was out cold. Everyone on the ship looked on in awe, especially the Duke and Recca's shipmates. Poking the man, "Oi.... Oi... Paging Mr. 20,000,000 Million... I want to fight... Come on... I was just warming up... I'll trade you some candy if you wake up..." the teen said, rubbing his finger into the man's cheek.

N/A
MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
Back to top Go down

Chronicle - Side Story - Legend of the Silver Wing!
Page 1 of 1