Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

A Miner Issue [Solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymee Alpha

Tymee Alpha

Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hie Hie no Mi
Skill 2: Reitō arechi no burēdo
Skill 3:

A Miner Issue [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: A Miner Issue [Solo]   A Miner Issue [Solo] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 am

Task Name: Side Story - Hunger
Task Tier: Tier 2
Task Details: A group of miners have been trapped inside a fairly profitable mine owned by Taiho Vermilion, an entrepreneur and owner of several mines located on Belator Island. He has requested aid for his miners, hoping someone will come and not only clear the rubble, but evacuate the mine so that his miners could get back to work. It is costing him quite the pretty penny. What he doesn't know however is that an ancient predatory insect called a kokomao has risen from its hibernation period and has began hunting its prey. Tymee must save as many miners as she can, kill the monster, report back to Taiho. [The cave in was a result of someone trying to kill it with explosives.]
Enemies:
Boss
T2 - Kokomao w/ acidic claws [f] , pincers [f] , electric bursts [t2] , camouflage skills [t1] (Creature is the size of a modern day school bus.)

[Tymee will be harvesting the claws from this creature for her future weapon.]
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

A Miner Issue [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miner Issue [Solo]   A Miner Issue [Solo] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:53 pm

A Miner Issue [Solo] Approv21

Tymee Alpha wrote:
Task Name: Side Story - Hunger
Task Tier: Tier 2
Task Details: A group of miners have been trapped inside a fairly profitable mine owned by Taiho Vermilion, an entrepreneur and owner of several mines located on Belator Island. He has requested aid for his miners, hoping someone will come and not only clear the rubble, but evacuate the mine so that his miners could get back to work. It is costing him quite the pretty penny. What he doesn't know however is that an ancient predatory insect called a kokomao has risen from its hibernation period and has began hunting its prey. Tymee must save as many miners as she can, kill the monster, report back to Taiho. [The cave in was a result of someone trying to kill it with explosives.]
Enemies:
Boss
T2 - Kokomao w/ acidic claws [f] , pincers [f] , electric bursts [t2] , camouflage skills [t1] (Creature is the size of a modern day school bus.)

[Tymee will be harvesting the claws from this creature for her future weapon.]
Back to top Go down

A Miner Issue [Solo]
Page 1 of 1