Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Start as a Pirate (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

Start as a Pirate (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Task Title: Start as a Pirate
Class Task: D-Class
Task Requirements: Solo. 200 words per post. Defeat at least 3 pirates from the crew in front of the captain to get recruited.
Task Location: Harvest Island
Task Description: After leaving Marine Branch - 37 Hiroko arrived to harvest island. During his first days of confusion about what to do now, a pirate crew attacked the island. Hiroko, without caring about the civilians, decides to go to such crew and try to get recruited. At first, the captain does not accept Hiroko's petition, he must now convince the captain by fighting a few of his men.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:24 pm

"Nothing to do, I thought this island had something interesting to it. Looks like I was just wrong." Said Hiroko as he threw a bitten apple from his hand towards a nearby house. The apple landed on the roof and started to roll its way down to the ground. Hiroko walked towards the landing area, he did not rush since catching it was not his priority. The apple fell to the ground. When it landed, it cracked open. At the exact same time, an explosive sound that shook the ground around Hiroko was released nearby. "What the hell?" He said and uses his fist to knock on his head three times for good luck. Hiroko jumped using his rockets to impulse himself above the house and landed on its ceiling. A big amount of smoke was elevating itself around the coast area, covering the small town with black clouds. Screaming people ran away from the coast and fire started to grow in nearby houses. This was not something Hiroko feared, in fact, he enjoyed watching so much chaos, it was something intriguing. The chaos drove Hiroko towards it, so he jumped from the roof and used his feet and arm rockets to fly down to the damaged area.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:34 pm

When he arrived at the burning scene, Hiroko landed only a few feet from a bunch of pirates. It looked like a pirate crew was just attacking this town, however; destroying, fighting, causing chaos. Those were things Hiroko was attracted to, he had never lived such thing in person, but he found them more than interesting. He stepped towards the pirates with a very slow and calm walk. The pirates, already attacking civilians decided to turn around and attack Hiroko. This was of course what Hiroko was expecting. A first pirate with only a blade to wield savagely dashed towards the cyborg in an attempt of instantly killing him with a single blow or so. Hiroko turned towards the blade and used his metallic hand to block it. The pirate was indeed surprised, but Hiroko did not hesitate in punching the pirate strong enough to send him flying away. "Jet Kun Punch!" Said Hiroko as the rocket in the elbow of his left hand pushed strongly enough to instantly defeat the pirate being attacked. The pirates nearby quickly shifted their attention towards Hiroko. Normal civilians could not defeat these weak pirates, but Hiroko was obviously capable of doing such thing.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 am

"Hello, my name is Hiroko! I'd like to meet your leader please." Said as the pirates started to dash towards him. "Damn it, these guys don't understand a thing." The first pirates getting to him, again, used a blade to attempt to chop Hiroko's head off. Hiroko ducked quickly and jabbed the man, knocking him away and actually having him land on top of one of his partners. As another pirate came, Hiroko took his arm and started to spin with him. He used his rockets to jump almost five meters high and then smashed the pirate on the ground. Dust covered the whole place, blocking the pirate's vision. Hiroko then decided to attack instead of just waiting for enemies to get to him. He dashed out the dust cloud and punched another pirate as well as kicking one of the other pirates nearby. Hiroko opened his last cyborg arrangements. A little machine gun popped out and started to shoot around. Bullets injured many pirates around him but did not kill any. "Bahahahaha This is too easy, I want to see your leader." He said before his 35 bullets ran out. When he stopped shooting, the pirates finally understood the danger he represented and decided to stop attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 am

"I wish to speak with your superior if you don't mind." Said Hiroko before quickly being replied. "I'm here, I'm here." Said an older voice as he walked towards Hiroko and stopped about 3 meters from him. "Who are you and what do you want?" Asked the man. Hiroko laughed. "I wish to join your crew." A smirk on the pirate's face appeared as he turned around and started to walk again. "You're strong, I saw how you pretty much defeated my men without even sweating. I know, fight this one last man, if you defeat him, you can join my crew." The pirate walked towards the docks as a big 2-meter tall man walked towards Hiroko. He was not using cloths nor had weapons around him. Hiroko smiled and started to walk towards this new tall man. The other pirates cheered for their Nakama as he also walked towards Hiroko and even prepared his first punch. The man threw a punch using his size as momentum by attacking downwards. Hiroko evaded this first attack and threw a kick using his rocket to strongly strike his opponent. "Jet Kun kick!" Said as his enemy was sent a few meters away by such strike.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 am

The bigger stronger man resisted the attack and dashed towards Hiroko again, but Hiroko was quicker and was able to evade a second attack. This man was big, durable and strong. It was obvious a single strike would be dangerous for Hiroko to receive. Hiroko got a strong grip on the enemy's face. "Jet-o-piledriver!" Hiroko used his rocket to impulse himself around two meters high with his rockets and then smashed the enemy's head on the ground. After picking him up with the same grip, the pirate was already bleeding from all over his head and face. "Go-go Finger Pop..." He said silently as he pointed his finger at the enemy's stomach. A little explosion pushed away the enemy many meters before landing on the ground and rendering him unconscious. "I guess I'm your new Nakama" said to the other pirates as their jaws fell to the ground in surprise. Hiroko started walking towards the ship, he was now part of a pirate group. He couldn't explain why, but fighting was something he enjoyed, and it looked like that was something he was now going to do pretty often. He knew he would not stay with that crew forever, he would eventually become too strong for them. But it was still a long journey ahead before being able to find and fight the strongest men in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start as a Pirate (Solo)   Start as a Pirate (Solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start as a Pirate (Solo)
Page 1 of 1