Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Staff Position Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Staff Position Registration Empty
PostSubject: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Staff Position Registration TwRma7R

"Do you wish to take on the Important Tasks of a Staffer?.. Lets see what you've got."

I am Pleased that you are interested in applying for a Staff Position! This is how the process goes- First you fill out the Application to the best of your ability. Then an Admin or higher will review your App and discuss with other Admin about having them on staff. The final Choice rests in the hands of the owner, Azure Snow- However, if the owner happens to be away for a long period of time, her Admin will decide.

If you are accepted you will go through a Trial period where the admin will test your skills and who you are in every moment. Once the Trial is over (No set period on when its over) you will become a full on staff Member!

-Azure Snow

Position Applying For:(What Positions would you be willing to do? which do you want?)
Username: (Your Username)
IRL Name: (Real Name)
IRL Age: (Real Age)
Staff Experience: (What kind of Experience do you have as a Staffer?)
Role-playing Experience: (What Role playing experience do you have?)
What You Have To Offer: (What can you offer the site?)
Activity: (Whats your Site Activity like?- What will it be like?)
Additional Details: (Tell me about yourself. I like to get to know who I have on staff.)

Code:

[color=#0099ff][b]Position Applying For:[/b][/color](What Positions would you be willing to do? which do you want?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Your Username)
[color=#0099ff][b]IRL Name:[/b][/color] (Real Name)
[color=#0099ff][b]IRL Age:[/b][/color] (Real Age)
[color=#0099ff][b]Staff Experience:[/b][/color] (What kind of Experience do you have as a Staffer?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Role-playing Experience:[/b][/color] (What Role playing experience do you have?)
[color=#0099ff][b]What You Have To Offer:[/b][/color] (What can you offer the site?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Activity:[/b] [/color](Whats your Site Activity like?- What will it be like?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Tell me about yourself. I like to get to know who I have on staff.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Poppas Bomba

Poppas Bomba

Position : Agent
Berries : 1,050,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hot Shot
Skill 2: Hot Pocket
Skill 3: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Position Applying For: Mod
Username: Poppas Bomba
IRL Name: Bobby
IRL Age: 24
Staff Experience: I've been staffing sites for over 15 years.
Role-playing Experience: I've been role-playing on sites for over 18 years.
What You Have To Offer: I know how to do any and every single thing that you could possibly do as a moderator, admin, and site technician as well as a developer. There are numerous sources that can vouch for my expertise in these areas.
Activity: Extremely active.
Additional Details: You know me.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Staff Position Registration XTRkazY
Poppas Bomba wrote:
Position Applying For: Mod
Username: Poppas Bomba
IRL Name: Bobby
IRL Age: 24
Staff Experience: I've been staffing sites for over 15 years.
Role-playing Experience: I've been role-playing on sites for over 18 years.
What You Have To Offer: I know how to do any and every single thing that you could possibly do as a moderator, admin, and site technician as well as a developer. There are numerous sources that can vouch for my expertise in these areas.
Activity: Extremely active.
Additional Details: You know me.
Back to top Go down
Nuxxon (Valentine)

Nuxxon (Valentine)

Berries : 640,000

PostSubject: Re: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Position Applying For: Moderator
Username: Nuxxon (Valentine)
IRL Name: Max
IRL Age: 16
Staff Experience: I've modded on One Piece : Pirate Nations before and was said to do a good job of it before life struck me in the side and having several sites became too much for me to keep up with, but now I'm back as hell and I think I actually got my life sorted for once. (Enough for me to do staff work) Plus I at this moment hold two jobs and do a good job according to my supervisors and have modded for other services before like Gmod servers and other game servers so to speak.
Role-playing Experience: Been role-playing on different sites for 4 years.
What You Have To Offer: An active moderator that has an easy way of learning new things as long as they are explained properly as well as someone who can come up with ideas in case we are needing them. I would love to speed up the process of things and be the one that people could message for approval or feedback which was a big part of who I was on PN for the time that I was situated there.
Activity: At this moment I have 6 hours of math per week, as well as needing to have a lot more at home, plus having "two jobs" which is one in a freezer for 8 hours minimum and the other one is for my brothers book-academy-study service where students can buy books online and such (accounting for it). The book job is only about 42 more hours left before I'm done and the freezer thing is hopefully for as long as I want it to be. I also role-play on another OP forum but I have dual monitors and mostly spend my time on forums anyways, which means a 6 from 1-10 just about, all the way up to an 8.

Additional Details: My name is Max, I'm 16 years old and I live in a basement seeing how my dads girlfriends son is screaming more than a whale in mating season. I love RP even if I'm not the best at it and I have it as one of my most favored things to do since I love the progressive feeling and the feeling of success. I've learned through some hard parts of life already such as when I had to do an operation on my pancreas to ensure that I could go to regular school or w/e plus the multiple migraines I have in a month at this period I've now learned how to chill down and not react to hard to feelings nor use them when not needed.

I've more or less learned how to not react super hard and do things irrationally, so instead of being mean to a mean comment to do a comeback or however you would like to say it I instead answer as calmly and collected as possible or with a joke to attempt to be funny, because that's just how I am.

I'm also Swedish by the way. The more you know!
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 pm

For now you will be a Trial Mod.

Staff Position Registration Gf88iLp

Nuxxon (Valentine) wrote:
Position Applying For: Moderator
Username: Nuxxon (Valentine)
IRL Name: Max
IRL Age: 16
Staff Experience: I've modded on One Piece : Pirate Nations before and was said to do a good job of it before life struck me in the side and having several sites became too much for me to keep up with, but now I'm back as hell and I think I actually got my life sorted for once. (Enough for me to do staff work) Plus I at this moment hold two jobs and do a good job according to my supervisors and have modded for other services before like Gmod servers and other game servers so to speak.
Role-playing Experience: Been role-playing on different sites for 4 years.
What You Have To Offer: An active moderator that has an easy way of learning new things as long as they are explained properly as well as someone who can come up with ideas in case we are needing them. I would love to speed up the process of things and be the one that people could message for approval or feedback which was a big part of who I was on PN for the time that I was situated there.
Activity: At this moment I have 6 hours of math per week, as well as needing to have a lot more at home, plus having "two jobs" which is one in a freezer for 8 hours minimum and the other one is for my brothers book-academy-study service where students can buy books online and such (accounting for it). The book job is only about 42 more hours left before I'm done and the freezer thing is hopefully for as long as I want it to be. I also role-play on another OP forum but I have dual monitors and mostly spend my time on forums anyways, which means a 6 from 1-10 just about, all the way up to an 8.

Additional Details: My name is Max, I'm 16 years old and I live in a basement seeing how my dads girlfriends son is screaming more than a whale in mating season. I love RP even if I'm not the best at it and I have it as one of my most favored things to do since I love the progressive feeling and the feeling of success. I've learned through some hard parts of life already such as when I had to do an operation on my pancreas to ensure that I could go to regular school or w/e plus the multiple migraines I have in a month at this period I've now learned how to chill down and not react to hard to feelings nor use them when not needed.

I've more or less learned how to not react super hard and do things irrationally, so instead of being mean to a mean comment to do a comeback or however you would like to say it I instead answer as calmly and collected as possible or with a joke to attempt to be funny, because that's just how I am.

I'm also Swedish by the way. The more you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Position Registration   Staff Position Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Position Registration
Page 1 of 1