Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:36 pm

It was a beautiful day the sun was beaming sky high. The town folk of shell town was enjoying themselves on such a beautiful day. No crimes was in motion well 95%of them. Why because the east blue strongest marine brunch was station there. The flag was stand over 30 feet in the town center. A.O.J was tatted on it this stood for Allies Of Justice. Not one pirate escaped them. Not even the famous supernova Heartsmith. Then there was Commodore Darrell Frank such a hidden person. He comes as quickly as he goes. This man named would put fear into most. Standing in his office smoking a blut he looks up at his hit list. At the very top was the dead pirate king. Whom Frank put a question mark by. Next to her was a girl who look to much like her to just say there was nothing to it. Believe it or not on one of his recent mission Frank saw her then trailed her but lost her. That was a shock even for him. All he knows is she is some one to look out for someone who was no is a future threat to this world. People reported seeing the pirate king here and there when asked about it they said her face was somethong like hers but the age was not. Frank gather what info he had and made the hasty thought as the demon king might have birth a devil. He blow smoke to realize that the pirate king was said to have been killed at the gollows. However nobody will show him or body and that whats gets Frank. I won't put it passed me that nobody dead until i see thier lifeless body indeed. My infomation is 99% trustful. I will know if something up. Than that warlord damn him in his gettimg himself invovled. Looks like he'll have to get taken care of as well. If i get what i need he'll be removed from his warlord place than be at large. That's why this meeting will have to work. Frank remembers meeting the young man who will grow to be the warlord Tsarna. Knowning what he knows now he should have killed him then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Shell town seems to be a lovily place one could go to. The marine here surely know what they are doing with there no crime idea. Wyatt head was filling with ideas wanting to know how could someone like Prankster keep such a place in peace. Thier flage stood in the center of town sky high you could not miss it. He arrived doys ago yet kept a low profile for many reasons. Soon thier undercover meeting was going to take place. This meeting was going to be a very smart decision or a very bad idea. Mother always said you will need allies in war. That only the strong and cunning will make it threw the day. Not too many people will form alliances with the enemy. But when they have the same goals. Even time itself will stop and look.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Somewhere in a Shells Town Bar lurked around Eiichi dressed up in a black with a hoodie covering his head. Due to previous events that have happened in that town involving him he's been taking caution on walking through stealthily from that place. Eiichi took caution and even let his pet Fly on patrol through the docks if anything got hairy. "I don't want to wind up in jail anymore for simply being here but duty comes first sadly." Eiichi sighed as he handed a few amount of beli to pay off a glass of milk he had ordered as the bartender put the mug infront of him. Eiichi looked curiously as the mug even though he only asked for a small cup, he raised his hand to try and get the attention of the bartender but he already had his back turned tending to another customer, he looked back at his mug lowering his hand and just shrugged "Okay then." he accepted it and started to chug down the mug of milk.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:42 am

Giving the order the A.O.J marine began to prepare for what was to come a new commanding officer. Prankster knew today was the day a great new power was to be born. He soon got the meeting place ready for it was only 3 hours til it was time. Every one was told to meet at the prison when the sun let down. Clear message was going to let them right threw. But first the guards would need to see proof of them. Prankster marine brunch was loyal to him 1st and the goverment 2nd. He looked up as he was putting his face paint on. It's best i get ready this will be a long night. Hopefuy it will be a good one at that. He smiled as he put his vest on. Prankster was soon dressed in his jester gear. He than left the meeting place where he went to the town hall. He knew the other two would see his hidden code on the side in the flowers. It read go to cell block 3 cell 5 and under the bumps is the stairs. Take this to the hall ways right to the meets see you two soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Some time has pass as it soon became night. Wyatt was busy doing what he do best. Seeing the coded message in the flowers left by Prankster. He was soon to make his way back to crazy jester. Wyatt knew one thing that if one was to be the greastest alone he would need 2 to be the best. This world is such a crazy place. People do crazy things and get even crazier reactions i wonder. Soon the streets was cleared only thing was open was the local bar. Wyatt began walking towards the meeting sure enough thier was noone guarding the way towards the set meeting. If he didnt trust Prankster he would thought this was a trap. Soon Wyatt made it to cell block 3 and went right to cell number 5. He stopped than looked around as this whole section was empty he took a deep breathe then went in. To the meeting that would change the world.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Eiichi walked outside of the bar and started to recap what he had to do next. "Have to meet up with the other 2 soon, it's night time already." he sighed. He looked up at the sky and started thinking, block 3 cell 5. He walked through the town cautiously making his way to the area. Eiichi was unsure if he should be back in that town since it doesn't have good history with him but he tried to shake it off. "I must be close now." he whispered, in the distance he noticed someone already there so he tried to be cautious and tried walking more silent.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Prankster took a sit going threw some paper work. He smiled at each and every picture as if he was planning something. He looked on his snail cam to see some one by his door. I wonder why they stop by the door i wont bite unless i have to. Setting the table with snacks he wonder what will happen here and now. Laughing Prankster prepared for thier arrival. He place envelopes of paper work on the table he soon sat back down waiting. I pray everyone is on the same page indeed each member brings gold to the table. That beat any sliver any day soon oh so very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:19 pm

He stopped as his shadow noticed some one not to far bwhind him. He grabbed his sword to see if it was friend or foe. He stopped but soon thought little of it. Wyatt walked threw the door that was under the bumps. He was a creepy hall way lighted by candle fire. Shockingly the smell was very pleasurable indeed. Wyatt soon made it to the room. Not evening nothing he opening the door to see Prankster sitting down looking at something. He looked around seeing just him knowing there was one more member. He took a deep breathe than said. Im here let's get this over with for thier is much work to be done. Brother of mind it been so long.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:03 pm

As he walked closer Eiichi was still unsure if the person infront of him was an ally or enemy so he tried to be careful with who he startled cause neither did he know if they were stronger or weaker than him. He made his way to the door as the stranger infront of him was also heading to do. Only now he considered the person infront of him could also be there for the same reason he was. He walked in the room behind the stranger and gave the wall a little tap with his finger to give off an echo to let them know he was there. He took off the hood he had and just stood there looking at them "I am in the right place, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:55 am

He looked up to see Wyatt has made it to his happiness. Soon after so did Ecchi so cool all three was here at last. Prankster had plans to change things around in thier favor if they was down with it but it was time for the golden age meeting to began. You two may sit if you like we might be here all night if you ask me. I've come too you two for two reasons 1 we all have goals and two together we just might reach them. I know this sounds kinda strange but trust me we have the power. The pirate to scare even a D. Snow and goverment agents if need be. To be frank I want you both to join me on well an adventure. That will make history or change it in this very world. he looked at them to see what they thought of his idea. He wsited for thier answers to tell them his plan of actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:09 pm

He looked at what the agent said clearly at a lost. Thinking how or why would one want such a thing he looked over to see another here as well.  Join you you say how foolish to think such a thing. How will us three from difference factions even work together. True our might as one could make most fear us but what i seek is power to change the world. He looked over to the supernova, Hello i am Wyatt and you are. He looked on thinking to himself what could be the oitcome to such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Eiichi sat down as the person had suggested and started litsening to the man talk about his plans and asked them to join him. "You had me at strange, though i highly doubt we could scare them. But i suppose i could tag along for now." he shook his head. Eiichi listened to Wyatt talk and proceed to ask him who he was. Oh me? I'm Eiichi, Eiichi Fuwa. I'm part of the Dream Eater Pirates which consist of currently 4 members 2 of which are fellow Supernovas. I know you name but what's your deal?" he raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:52 pm

He looked gald to see the two of them some what agreeing. Prankster had to tell them what was to come in doing all this. As you both know there are many more stronger people out there. Some even joined up like we plan on doing. Lets just say at the end of this we all will be some what like kings in a way. Knigs whom heads most will want on a plate. By the way you said Mari huh funny she got away from me the same week I jailed you. What a small world but such is the pass. Now then what is it you two hope to gain from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Wyatt grabbed his masked faced than said, im a knight of justice and truth Wyatt. I've done a many things to get to where i am from killing an entire noble family to freeing slaves. You are from a pirate crew yes the dream eaters i see. Such a nice group but back to the matter at hand. If this is to work we will need to trust each other and know ours limits i say we fight a small spare just to see. What each of us can do well a small part that is. Wyatt looked on at them.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Eiichi tilted his head slightly up "I do suppose you are right, this is a pretty small world. he chuckled. He then gave a dark glare to him "But do take in your head, If you mess with me or my crew not only will you have to face with 2 other supernovas but other pirates that are indebt of me and that wouldn't go according to plans." Eiichi warned. He quickly put on a smile "But i wouldn't worry about that!" he looked over at Wyatt and heard his speech. "I like to consider this more as a business acquaintanceship but at least there's someone in this room i can trust more than the other. My only gain here is some reputation as a pirate and more combat experience, one can't be too safe with top notch pirates running around every cornerr." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:29 am

Prankster smiled at them seeing he went toe to toe with a warlord. He was sure a super nova or Lt wasnt to much of a problem. He didnt mean any harm when he said that he was just implying he wasnt one to take lightly. Seeing he has an admiral on his side. He looked at ecchi then Wyatt and said, I agree we need to know what we can and cant do a battle royal will do us just fine. I say first we go to Thinder Bay there we will know what we can and cant do. He stood up and prepared to leave. Well you two follow me its time to start a take over and Ecchi yes after we are done your rep will very well go up in deed and Wyatt more power for your cause as well. But for me I plan to impress certain people to get what i need indeed. He looked over by his books opening a door. There he went out to go to his small ship preparing to go to thunder bay with every agreeing. To be good at least for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:05 pm

( sorry but im back now)

He looked up as the marine officer said they should test thier might. Wyatt have heard rumors of these two mostly the super nova. Whom was said to move the very earth if not the ground. He watched as Prankster left, to test ones might will have to see about that aye super nova. He looked over at Ecchi as he soon fellowed Prankster out of the meeting room. Arriving to the small ship. You gotta be joking right.
Wyatt was shocked that the man was so daring and such a small boat he couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Eiichi nodded and followed the two other men to the ship. Eiichi walked behind them as he wasn't too confident with them being in the lead. "Not exactly a roomy ship but i suppose this will have to do for the time being right?" he looked over at the two with a smile. "As long as it has a sail and a poop deck i think we can survive off of that."  he laughed. Eiichi crossed his arms and turned serious. "Now i suppose we will be heading out now?"   he asked.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:46 am

Prankster smiled at them... I have a bigger ship but im not going to use that one. This ship will be used just to get us to Thunder Bay Base you know. We will be doing two things there putting are group out there and to well get a bigger ship and what better ship than the Lightening Strike battle ship.
He got on he ship as the sun was starting to come up. He took a deep breathe as he told the two to hope on. Next up Thunder Bay you two best be ready this marine brunch is no push over. But it do help that i know the base like the birds know the sky. Just dont get yall self killed alright. He then started the ship up as he let the sail out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:52 am

He looked on as he went upon the ship thinking to him self. Looking over at the two he wonder, Thunder Bay aye its something one shouldn't take lightly. I heard stories of it's cruelity if that means anything. Either we work together or this may leave to all our deaths devil fruit or no. We still are humans. But I guess to aim for a better tomorrow we must first. Take the first step let us go this should be fun if not anything else. Wyatt looked on as he took his sit at a table on the deck. He took off his mask to show he had a mouth mask on as well. Only time could time of what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:53 pm

"Oh well you're the boss in this, you must know what you're doing. Though personally i would've gone with something more flashy that would suit my style more than a small boat." he chuckled. Eiichi climbed onto the boat "I'm not known for my injuries in combate mate, I'm sure all of us here are very well capable of making it out of there alive with barely a scratch or two."  He glanced at them "Though personally i've never heard of this Thunder Bay place."  he smiled. "Never the less i hope things go well in that place and nothing unexpected happens though i do realize saying this probably will jinx it." he laughed and layed down on the boat's floor.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Chapter 1 compete as the 3 heroes or villians or whatever you want to call them set out to start something but start what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1   The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Alliance: The Power To Change The World Arc: Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1