Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

[OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

[OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:39 pm

526 WORDS
TAGGED
FREEDOM?
Will I have to break the sky to finally be free?

Tucked away in the heart of Edge Town, lied the local cemetery where Nobles of Dawn Town's highest families are buried. Standing in front of the gravestones of his 'parents', a usual heartbreaking moment of a son encountering his parent's gravestones for the first time is reduced to an internal dialogue between the orphan child and his deceased parents. The chapel itself had a very high profile look, with opaque colored roof top scheme which was shaped in the form of a bulb. The exterior was coated in pure white and on the main building's entrance, a sign hanged with the words inscribed, 'To the Savior's End'. Entering the building, in less than appropriate attire, Kyojin, with his lover Fuka strapped to his back, inspected the nearby gravestones, in searching of his kin. After around an hour or so of searching, he stood before the graveside of his parents among the various stone heads at the burial site.

"I'm really glad you died... I guess others would view that as sad." Kyo thought. Kyo said, plopping onto the floor in front of the stone heads. Leaning backwards, he looked up at the Illusionistic ceiling painting which scribed the World Government as 'gods' of sorts in the art. "What a riot..." he exclaimed in almost a screaming tone. All of the other noble families who were visiting their respective gravesides, gawked over with a stink eye. As they should, Kyo was dressed in a regular armhole tee-shirt, with the words 'Justice' written on it, with a red streak going through it's core. Wearing a purple jacket with golden buttons and tassels on it, he peered at the names that seemed so foreign to him. 'Kidd.' and 'Viea' Silvers, the marine combination that was responsible for turning in countless pirates and war criminals alike.

"It took me years to track down the information on you two. I don't even know how you died, just your names. It's sad but I can't help it... I can't cry. Your deaths, I guess when your praying you should give your parents some reassurance. The best words I can offer you at this point is, 'I've found a family of my own' and 'I'll be heading out on the seas as the very thing you worked your life to eradicate.' Alright, maybe the second part isn't so comforting." Kyo prayed, clasping his hands in respect, getting up to leave the building. The sounds of bells ringing could be heard throughout the whole city, the Royal Palace chimed and screams echoed through the streets. "THE NOBLE FAMILY ROYAL JEWEL HAS BEEN STOLEN!" a messenger on horse back galloped through the streets to inform. "I guess they realized I stole this." Kyo said grinning, reaching into his backback to reveal a Devil Fruit with a white coating and azure swirls all over it's frame. The watermelon looking fruit, through it had a thick skin, was actually fairly soft and smooth in texture. "Now then." Kyojin said hopping up, dusting off his clothes. "I'll be off, Mother. Father." Kyojin said grinning. "I'm off to become the Man who can destroy the World." Kyojin said grinning.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Nettai

[OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World Sunny-beach1
Nettai sat low in his cheap aluminum beach chair doing his best to enjoy his vacation. A few light drinks lined up on a short table next to him. He could feel the breeze skim over the front of his face. Nettai zoned out staring at the waves climbing on shore closer and closer, and began to think about the lack of entertainment in his life. Nettai rejected the idea as a whole and refocused on the crashing waves. He formed a small glob of lava no larger than a golf ball and tossed it in the air and then set his drink aside and made two more balls and threw them all up rapidly, catching one at a time and sending it flying.
Knowing no one was around him Nettai giggled and mumbled "Hell, lord knows I will never take a day off I have to learn how to wield this devil fruit in the most advanced way possible." Voices broke the silence and Nettai shoved his palm into the air absorbing the balls into his hand. Nettai turned his head to see a few men running and hollering to "hurry before he gets away."
[OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World 2Q==
Nettai began to contemplate whether or not he wanted to get involved in whatever mess was taking place in land. After a few moments of thought he grabbed drink by drink and downed them one after the other, and then got up from his chair. He proceeded to making a pool of lava over the chair and all the glasses leaving them to nothing more than a pile of ash.
Heading to the source of all the ruckus Nettai was looking for some action. As Nettai went further and further the alcohol began to hit him like a rock He walked almost falling over every step he took. He began to holler "You sacks of shit you ruined my peaceful afternoon "

Devil Fruit
Word Count = 317
App
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 am

850 WORDS
TAGGED
FREEDOM?

Walking calmly, exiting  the burial ground, Kyojin tossed the fruit back into his backpack. However, before he could begin an advance into the crowd he heard the cry of a Royal Palace guard. Avoiding the main road which lead into the city district of Dawn Island, Kyo scurried through the back alleyways which would take him towards the Gray Terminal area. It was there his rowboat, which he had fashioned after the merchant ship heading from Loguetown to Reverse Mountain had capsized, two days into their journey. After minutes of sprinting, Kyojin had finally exited the Edge Town area, making it to the gates passageway into the Gray Terminal area. Nearby, on the other side of the massive gray wall that separated the inner Capital from the Terminal rejects, was a beach like coastlines, some of the locals fashioned when they were tired of the grueling work of scavenging in trash heaps. Removing Fuka from his back, Kyojin dashed towards the guards securing the gate, ripping their chest cases open from the force of Fuka's solemn dance. The scythe's frame left no room for error, with Kyo's precise handwork in executing his targets demise. Flicking the lever, Kyo smirked as he advanced towards the shoreline area, only to be met with an iron mace which flung his body over ten meters into a nearby trash heap.

"Got em'", the gigantic 6'8 man chuckled. "Your ways of doing things are so primitive. Send for reinforcements and inform the local marine core that the Nobles Jewel has been stolen." the man with turban wrapped firmly across his tiny head. Managing to block the impact of the mace with Fuka's face, Kyojin hopped from the pile of garbage, swinging his scythe outwards into an open grip and clockwise stance, glaring at the mace owner. "Safe. Any later and I'd be a goner." Kyo thought. With a firm authoritative voice and grin, "Nice shot." Kyojin exclaimed. "Praise won't save you from my next assault." the muscle head jested, sticking his tongue out of his mouth in a hyena like manner. The teenaged pursuer, with squinted eyes and the turban began to read Kyo his rights, on the crime he had just committed. "First off. Breaking into the Holy Temple where no 'normal' should ever lay his eyes on. Secondly, stealing the Family Jewel intrusted to us by Vice Admiral Chou. Boy, you're treading serious offenses here." the turban man dictated. Meanwhile in Kyo's head, "Shit... My hands are trembling from the rebound of blocking that mace. What in the world is that man eating... Not enough meat in the world could make me swing Fuka so vigorously." Kyo thought, pondering, keeping up his clam exterior demeanor and of course, ignoring the officer. However, Kibo, the turbaned guard with the golden scimitar would no longer be ignored, as he noticed Kyojin's facial expression slightly fading away from the conversation. "Kill him, Luka." Kibo ordered. The Juggernaut ran towards Kyojin, though his movements were rather slow.

Reaching into his bag, Kyojin removed the fruit, looking at it oddly, "How is this a family jewel, it looks like a fruit to me." Kyojin said inspecting it as Luka advanced. "Quickly, before he eats it!" Kibo shouted, covering his mouth after the final bits of his utterance. Kyojin bit into the fruit, almost vomiting in his mouth from the taste of the fruit. Jumping into mid-air, Luka lifted his mace above his head, slamming downwards in an attempt to smash his head. Swiping his scythe upwards to counter, a cracking noise could be heard when the scythe made contact with the mace. A small bubble of force surrounded the scythe's blade, bursting outwards with great force, injuring the muscle bounded attacker with one shot. "Damn it.... The brats gone and eaten 'Continent's Jewel'. Chou will have my ass for this." Kibo thought, his hand firmly placed on top of his face. "What in the world was that!?" Kyojin exclaimed in shock. Drawing his golden scimitar, "I'll ask you one last thing before you die.... How did you get into the Royal Palace?" Kibo inquired. "It was simple really. I impersonated one of your recruit guards. Once I got into the castle, I found a noble and robbed him of his attire. Then I went exploring, looking for something worth plundering. Then I stumbled across a room guarded by at least fifteen or so men. I gave them a slight vacation to the River Styx, and say this weird fruit sitting in the cage. I thought it was a weird art item of sorts but now looking at it from my initial assumption, it was a Devil's Fruit." Kyojin blurted. Kyo's force of habit to answering ever persons question genuinely had now cemented the fact that Kyojin had indeed not only broken into the Royal Castle but taken out the Royal Court guards and impersonated a noble. "What's your name.... kid?" Kibo asked taking stance."Kyojin. Kyojin Z. Silvers." Kyo exclaimed proudly. "Well Slivers. You shall perish... I must cause the Gura Gura no Mi to respawn!" Kibo resounded.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Nettai

Nettai crunched through the woods breaking stick after stick. He could feel a cool breeze rile up his trunks. Nettai never got cold because of the abilities that he harnessed. The band of marines that he was following began to disappear to nothing, but Nettai kept going swaying left to right as he let his body experience the drunk feeling and continued in their direction. Nettai began to start shouting "I just want a bit of fun, what do I have to do to get in some action, I don't have a job all I have is a bit of money ... hell why am I even alive." Nettai had no purpose in life ever since his master passed away he felt useless and overly strong, but not strong enough.

After a 15 minute breakdown Nettai found himself back at the beach, and he dropped to his knees. Nettai became hypnotized by the waves crashing against the shore. Until a particularity large man began attacking a child which looked to be younger than himself. Nettai stood up almost falling over and started approaching the large man that seemed more and more to be bullying the child. Netttai screamed "You sack of shit pick on someone your own size." Nettai ran at the guy full of rage and turned his fist to lava and aimed at the tall mans stomach. Nettai could feel the rage in every part of his body, but only because he hadn't participated in a fight in so long that all the rage that he had was bottled up and just about to be unleashed. After punching Nettai would turn to a pool of lava reappearing 10 feet away and begin creating a ball of lava the size of a baseball in his, hand behind his back.

Devil Fruit
Word Count = 299
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 pm

316 WORDS
TAGGED
FREEDOM?

IN AN INSTANT, after Kyo's impact with the fruit, the muscle bound man was sent flying from a magma punch from the slender orange hair assailant. "Heh... Nice punch." Kyo said calmly, smiling at the orange haired teen. "Did he just.... turn his arm into magma... What in world is he!?" Kyo freaked out internally. "Shit. Now Luka's dead.... I was counting on him to help me finish off this brat.... Now there's two of them." Kibo thought. "Oi! Kid! I'd advise you to retreat from here quietly..." Kibo said with dead eyes glaring at the 6' teenager. Kibo himself stood at around 6'3, so he was intimidated by the boy's size. "Now I have to deal with two Devil Fruit ability users... Reinforcements aren't even here as yet... However... Chou's rage..." Kibo's thoughts wondered to the Vice Admiral who had the Royal Palace in his pocket. "If I leave here without the fruit he was planning to become Fleet Admiral with... I'll be dead anyway." Kibo thought.

Looking over at the orange haired brawler, "It looks like your ability is freaking him out. Look at his legs." Kyojin shouted towards the man that was now ten feet away from the scene, pointing to the shivering Royal Palace guards legs. "What's your name?" Kyo shouted towards the orange hair pirate. "Don't ignore me!" Kibo said, leaping towards Kyojin, positioning his scimitars to cut open Kyo's chest plate. Intercepting the man's weak strike with his partner Fuka, the scythe's blade scaled the side of the scimitars, blocking the strike. Pushing forward, the force toppled the guard over to his leg and Kyo positioned the sickle around the man's neck. "Now then... What should we do with him?" Kyojin said grinning with a joking tone. In the distance, the sound of reinforcements could be heard approaching from the sound of the crowd of feet on the earth's surface.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Nettai

Nettai prepared to throw the molten ball, but suddenly stopped once the kid engaged and came out victorious. Nettai let the ball of lava seep back into his palm and he replaced his arm to be parallel to his body. Nettai stood laid back and chill with his head tilted to the sky, then readjusting his glasses he looked back at the boy.
Nettai smirked at the kids confidence and replied "well ... " Nettai hunched over, and opened his mouth which exploded with vomit. Nettai spit and then finished his sentence now a bit more in tuned with himself "well we have to kill them if I can help it I would like my power to stay secret, on a similar note if you go parading around talking about my power, I don't like to kill people I help, but I'm willing to make an exception for the confidentiality of my abilities." Nettai slowly and dramatically walked over to the two and stuck his hand out curious of how the boy would respond, Nettai turned his own hand to hot molten lava and prepared to melt them to ash. Nettai did not make eye contact with the two strangers avoiding the emotional backup. "Now we ought to hurry the excuse for a marine force is about to show up and I would like to avoid them if possible, so cut it short are you going to let me kill them or not some people are touchy about killing people and I would like to avoid a fight with you if possible."
Devil Fruit
Word Count = 260
App
Skills

Last edited by Nettai on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 pm

289 WORDS
TAGGED
FREEDOM?

Kyojin WATCHED AS the man puke away what appeared to be his innards on the floor next to him. "Looks like he's been drinking." Kyo thought. "Problem with killing... when I decided to sail on these seas as a pirate, I knew what I was getting in for." Kyojin said with a serious expression on his face. "And you're right... We don't have time. Any final words?" Kyojin said, staring the guard, Kibo in his eyes. "When I was younger... Pirates killed my parents and kidnapped my wife to be... I was devastated. I went out onto to these seas to find her and she had become that pirates woman. From there onward, I pledged my life to the marine core... When Commodore Chou gave me this job working at the Royal Palace, I knew I could live in peace... I've been working here for three years now. When he tucked away his prize from the New World here... I was overjoyed when he trusted me to keep his secret. Now I'm going to die at the hands of a rookie burglar and crazed carrot top. Kill me. If that's what piracy is, show your true character-" Kibo's speech concluded with Kyojin ripping open the marine's throat. No smile, no expression, his usual face when taking a life is needed to further his dream. Resting his scythe on his back, Kyojin started to run, switching back to his joyful expression. "I didn't resolve myself to some mere whim to sail these seas... Kibo. Sorry. Fate smiled on your demise today." Kyojin thought as he began to sprint away. "Oi! If you're going to run! Now's the time Orange Head! I didn't catch you're name though!" Kyojin said dashing off.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 am

Nettai

Nettai glanced to the ocean as the pitiful man preached his pathetic excuse for a story. Nettai heard a crunch, and looked rapidly at the boy who seemed to have no care in the world for the death of the drama queen. Nettai watched as the boy made his way down the coast away from the approaching foes. "I'm glad your so confident, but I don't take chances it's better to properly dispose of them." Nettai kneeled with his back to the foes and set his hands next to the deceased mans head and sent a layer of lava over the man constantly refreshing the lava to quickly dispose of the body before sprinting after the boy with a smirk.

Nettai raised his glasses and gave an occasional glance at the boys face "Hmmm my name ... it's Nettai; just Nettai." Nettai looked at the boy full of curiosity and demanded "What fruit did you eat, I mean I don't give a shit which one just what does it let you do? You saw a very small display of the power I harness." Nettai sprinted ahead and stopped "Not to brag but watch this!" Nettai turned into a full molten lava version of himself. In this form Nettai not only emitted a large amount of light, but he also let out a massive amount of heat leaving the sticks under his feet to small piles of ash. Nettai returning to his normal state let out a giggle and spoke "Yah I am going to be honest I don't have many friends or people I allow see my skills and survive so if I get the opportunity I take it! Also I'm going to be honest I am getting really tired and just might pass out sooo I hope you have a plan." Nettai began to feel extremely drowzy, and could feel his eye lids getting heavy.

Devil Fruit
Word Count = 315
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 am

407 WORDS
TAGGED
FREEDOM?

As the man erupted disposing of the corpse, Kyojin peered back at the site of the marine grunts huddling around their deceased commanding officer's corpse. Most of them dropped their weapons in fear, others tried to wrap their heads on what had just transpired but the general consensus was this, no one was chasing after this destructive duo. "I actually have no clue what my ability is... Not too long ago ate this fruit... It's like I made a shock wave of sorts from my scythe of all places, even I don't know how I did it. This whole Devil Fruit thing is new to me... Besides... I hate fruits in the first place, I only bit into it since they seem to want it so badly" Kyojin said grinning. "However. It seems I've gained something very valuable." Kyojin thought, recapping the events that had just transpired. "As for an escape plan, standard. I'm always planned for a situation like this. I docked a stolen merchant ship off the coast of the Gray Terminal... If I remember correctly..." Kyojin thought, hopping through a ledge of bushes to the right of the dirt road they were running on, sliding down a cliff to the beach side. "Here!" Kyojin exclaimed plopping onto the sand, accepting his escape as successful. In front of the men lied a giant caravel type ship which was fairly uncommon for merchant ships, however, Kyojin grabbed the closet, most movable ship in the dock that would go unnoticed to steal. "That magma of yours is pretty useful, I can see why you'd want to keep your ability hidden. However, it's a shame! On these seas an ability like that could be notorious in no time." Kyojin exclaimed. "Which brings me to my next question, How about we start up a pirate crew together?" Kyojin asked with a very serious expression on his face. The seas on the coast raged, as if to signify the beginning of a colossal series of events. "With your magma and my... whatever it is I ate, it'll be perfect for the plan I have in mind." Kyojin said, digging through his pockets for some wanted signs he saw earlier in town. "I need a ship and funds. These guys seem to be the rookies making the most noise in the East, the K Pirates." Kyojin exclaimed. "If we defeat them I can come closer to my true goal..." Kyojin said.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Silvers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Nettai

Nettai exclaimed "Well your power will make sense eventually. If it is a good fruit you should be able to notice a significant difference, however you did say you just ate it so it makes sense to have not noticed anything yet. I'm sure whatever it is it will be super strong!" Nettai followed Kyojin onto the ship and thought about the invitation to join the crew. Nettai started thinking out loud "Well I have to train hard to eventually kill every marine that sails these seas, but I might be able to tag along and train in between fulfilling your objectives. Sure as hell beats sitting on my ass all day. Plus if I don't become your friend I will have to kill you since you are a pirate friend or not only a fool would show their powers to a potential enemy and let him survive.
Though with me comes along all the rage and hatred I bare towards marines and you must promise me you will make a realistic decision and take me out of the fight by force if I get to in over my head. Part of the reason I'm in these calm waters is so I don't see their hideous faces, but once we are out there I don't think I will be able to hold myself back. On a more serious note, I require a few things as soon as possible. I need some coconut oil to keep this hair looking as lively as possible, and Piña colada mix I have been trying to avoid getting drunk." Nettai looked at Kyojin disturbed and then spoke intensely "I ... I ... don't know who they are let's go kick their' ass's." Nettai grinned and then dropped from being over exhausted and passed out.

Devil Fruit
Word Count = 297
App
Skills
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 am

435 WORDS
END OF THREAD
FREEDOM?

Looks like we" have a crew then... Coconut oil and Pina Colada's... The first ones simple... The second one I might need to get us a chef for... I'm not particularly skilled at mixes."Kyojin said grinning. Shortly after, Nettai passed out. Setting sail, the duo began their journey to track down the East Blue hotshots, the K Pirates. It wasn't the bounty on their heads that truly interested Kyo, it was more the rumor about East Blue Pirates being the weakest of the lot. Leaning back on the mast of the ship, Kyojin rested Fuka on the floor, grinning at the success of accomplishing his first crewmate and a hell of one at that. Many thoughts plagued the youth's conscience, the future of his adventures, the fruit he had consumed and most of all, how Ryder and Maya were doing. Each of them had set out on very different paths, Kyojin wondered if Ryder had become a revolutionary as yet and if Maya had fufilled her dreams of joining the Marines. However, his ever riding mind rest shortly, as the ship sail for a few miles towards the direction of Orange Town.

"Purururururu~ Pururururu~" the sound of the snail phone ringing in a Marine Vice Admirals quarters is fairly normal, however, this particular Den Den Mushi was used for Chou's private calls of the shady nature. Resting his giant war spear on his shoulder, the man picked up the phone while shoving his boot into the face of enemy pirate fleet, he had just wiped out. "Click Clank!"the sound of the Den Den Mushi being picked up couldn't prepare for the disruption of peace that was about to be screeched. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE GURA GURA NO MI!" Chou's words echoed across the terrains of the Grandline Island he currently stood on. "Where's Kibo!? Put him on the phone!" Chou commanded. "Sir..." the marine recruit on the other side paused out of fear, "Ensign Kibo has passed. His body couldn't even be identified after the attack from his two assailants. Warrant Officer Luka is also dead sir." the marine reported. "Luka and Kibo... How in the World... Who stole my fruit?" Chou asked angrily. "I think his name was Kyojin sir from the reports and the other man was Nettai... I heard them from a distance with my abilities sir. Not sure where they are heading..." the marine said unsure and afraid to tell the Vice Admiral the truth. "Follow their ship and report back to me personally... I'll return to the Blues once I finish my business here."

ASTERISM@ネバーランド
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World   [OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Chapter 1 - The Kid Who Can Destroy The World
Page 1 of 1