Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm AHAyrut

"One Year after the Death of Azure D. Snow the world had spiraled downwards into chaos. Folks from all over the World had set sail to search for the Greatest Treasure the World had ever known. The World Government Had not Expected the words of Snow to create even more enemies for the Government to face; But alas, It had happened. The Government Put together a group of individuals called the 7 Shichibukai or Warlords of the sea long before The Execution of Azure D Snow- These 7 Ex- Pirates were under the protection from being hunted but in return they needed to answer the call of the world Government whenever they needed assistance.. Up until this day the Government had not called upon the 7 very often. The Order for a meeting had been sent in recent times by the Famous Legend, Admiral Minamy Dragoon, The 7 Warlords were to meet on Fusion Island in the Massive Castle towards the center.."

Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm XAM0kp1
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:16 pm

'Polite' Pretty Panther:

The Sound of hungry seagull ravaged a nearby beach, each doing their best to grab a hold of the bread that was thrown to them. A steady chuckle could be heard from a quite colorful figure as they gnawed and ripped each other apart. The figure watched intensely, Specifically watching for blood or death among the seagull kind. Soon there was a self chosen Victor, An Alpha Bird that was so focused on the bread that It did not mind ripping the hearts of each of its fellow birds out with killing intent. An ear to ear smile formed on the Colorful Woman's face. "..YESSSS. You are one luckkkkyyy Birddddd." The Strange, yet Sexy voice of Pretty Panther echoed throughout the abandon beach. Her laughter send shivers down the winning birds tiny spine.

She jumped side to side clapping slowly for the Blood covered Bird. In a Single instant she glided closer to be face to face with the tiny bird. The poor thing must have been scared shitless from the Clown Makeup to the fancy colorful attire of his apparent Fan. "You did very well.. You silly little seagull.. there is no going back to the way things were- YOU killed your friends- Probably cousins- Err.. And Maybe your own father? Regardless. You. Won." She Booped the young seagull on the peak and jumped upwards from the sandy shore. "WELLLL. Better be hitting the old Dusty trail! Ive got a TEA PARTY I need to attend!.. SO LONG MR.. Uhm. Seagull-san. TEHEHEHE.." She waved her finger back and forth before walking away. Closing her eyes she began to walk on the path in order to take her to the nearest town. It would be at least a two day travel or more before she could reach the center of the Island. Of course, Pretty meant to choose the Pier that was farthest away to have a little fun on the Journey ahead.

But.. Her way of fun was not very enjoyable to other people.
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Shizumi:

Shichibukai,

I Send this message in order to bring us all together for a rather urgent meeting. This Gathering is important to our special Guest in which will also be making an appearance and speaking to all of the Warlords. If you happen to refuse this 'Tea Party' Invitation then I will be forced to renounce your title as warlord; Meaning you will once again be a Wanted Criminals. I greatly advice that you arrive ahead of time to the Island which started it all.. Fusion Island on the 25th day of the 8th month. We will await your presence in the Castle hall in the very center of the Isle.

Best Regards,

Admiral Minamy Dragoon.

The Dirty Blonde Ninja looked down at the Letter she had received recently and sighed. "Damn it.. Ive got better stuff to do than Tea Parties.." Shizumi had moored to the Closest Pier to the Main city which was only a few hours away. She knew it would be at least somewhat enjoyable to go around the city and watch people freak out; Afterall, Seeing a Ninja like her would do the trick. Shizumi patted her trusty Battle Fan which massively rested on her back and began her elegant walk to one of the City's Taverns. Men and women alike froze as they stared at the Famous- or Infamous Ninja. This did not bug her at all, Back home the ninjas of the other villages feared even her name when spoke among the other villagers.

Things went smoothly until a man in a red cloak ran right into her. "Bastard!" She shouted and turned around viciously. The man had a white decorative mask, powerful looking armor and a wonderful looking blade at his side. She recognized him right away.. Doppler Ombra, Bounty: 223,000,000 Beli. She glared at him but Not wanting to get her mood even dirtier she swiftly swiped the air between them with her Giant Fan which caused him to fly away towards the Harbor. "Son of a Bitch. Messing with me.." Shizumi slid it onto her back once more as she walked with pride to the Local Tavern named 'Glory of Fusion'.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 am

Some weeks ago...
Tsarna read the letter, which the Admiral has sent him. "Well, for now I need the power, which is granted to me by the Government, so I better accept the invitation to this Tea Party. So we should just head to Fusion Island for now, Anna and Mazo. I suppose it must be something urgent for them to call us all together. Anna looked at the letter and laughed - Tea Party? The Marine HQ-s probably ordered too much tea and cookies this year, so we must attend to get rid of them before the merchandise will be overdue" Tsarna couldn´t hold his laugh back...

In the Harbor, Fusion Island.
Tsarna, Anna and Mazo started moving forwards the city when they saw a man with a decorative mask flying towards them - he crashed into barrels. "Is it really so stormy today? I should take my raincoat - it is raining man." Tsarna looked at the man as he coughed up blood and recognized him, but he didn´t have time for a little match right now - "some of us already have arrived, I see. Some ninjas never change...well, she is an ally, so it is fine. Anna and Mazo, let us just go to the inn and have some milk and cookies before the tea" They entered the Local Tavern "Glory of Fusion".
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Shizumi:

Laughter and music sounded through the Tavern as Shizumi stepped in. Everyone was having a wonderful time, Even the Crippled boy in the corner was humming the very catchy party tune that was also playing on the piano. She bowed her head slightly and smirked; The last time she was here she had Two Black ops members at her side. Shizumi Sat down at a empty table while laying her Fan upwards, making sure to lean it against the chair she sat in. "What can I get you, Silver Striker?" A grey stached fellow spoke kindly over the music that was playing. She wasn't Surprised the gentleman knew who she was, How easy is it to forget a Sexy Ninja like herself?

"Ill have the Samurai Sake.. Stuff Is good around this time of year." She winked with a half smirk. The man nodded multiple times all the while conducting the Sake Business. "There you are, Let me know if you would like more when you are finished." He gave a jolly old laugh and went back behind the bar to tend to more guests. Shizumi Liked the atmosphere in this tavern because it made her feel like she belonged somewhere. It was almost like her title and who she was faded with the regulars that came to the Tavern; She felt Normal. She tipped the small glass of Sake up to her lips and enjoyed the sweet rice wine slowly sliding down her neck. "Tomorrow Is the Tea Party.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Tsarna, Mazo and Anna entered the Tavern. The atmosphere was very merry, people were drinking beer and socializing. The main subject of the talk seemed to be the big event which will take place tomorrow - the Tea Party. Tsarna and his two friends sat down in the back corner of the tavern and he already noticed the ninja ordering something.

"Well, like I thought. It was Shizumi, who sent that wanted criminal flying. The Silver Striker - all call her. There is a pretty gruesome story behind that nickname, but now she is a Schichibukai and has done, even when she won´t agree with that, a lot of good things: She has killed a lot of bad people and blablabla...but this is a story for another time, my children," Tsarna smiled to Anna and Mazo. "The best part of your little story was the "blablabla" part. Captain - you have all the money, so please: can you order something to eat and drink - I A-M S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G" Anna added. Tsarna agreed to go and order something from the barkeeper, so he went towards the counter and saw Shizumi drink something very eagerly.

Tsarna went right next to Shizumi and waited for the barkeeper to tend to him. "What can I get you, Tsarna D. Phoenix?" The people stopped their chatting for a second and looked at the Schichibukai...well, at two Schichibukais - one standing and the other one sitting and drinking. Tsarna didn't really notice it and went on ordering - " I´ll take two beers and a glass of water. And give me also three big plates of your house special." The barkeeper poured beer in two mugs and also gave Tsarna the glass of water and said that the food will be brought to the table. Tsarna nodded and started walking back to his table. "That went quite well - she was busy with other things. Lucky me!"
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Shizumi:

Shizumi Continued to drink the sake as the Three Pirates she recognized as another Warlords crew walked in. "Looks like im not the only one who has arrived early." She whispered to herself. As Tsarna ordered his Drinks and other things from the Bartender Shizumi Smiled slightly, She wasn't about to sit alone at a table while he had all the fun with his mates. She gave the old bartender the signal for a giant jug of sake and swiped it from his hands in a smooth fashion. She then Grabbed her Massive fan and walked at the same slow pace towards Tsarna. Shizumi scooted up a finely made chair all the while putting her Jug down at Tsarna's Table. As she sat down she skillfully leaned her Fan up against the chair. "..Looks like you made it to the city as well.." she took the jug with one hand and began to drink it for a few moments all the while haviing her other hand on her fan. She then looked up at Tsarna with a Beautiful, but deathly glare. "Why did you come to this place?"
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:27 am

Tsarna was sitting with his two comrades while he saw that Shizumi was making her way to their table. She held a big jug of something liquid in her right hand and her left hand was close her weapon - a big fan on her back, which can be used to make a wind so strong that it can cut people, throw them around like it had happened to Ombra. "Oh well, she is coming this way," Tsarna thought to himself and gave his friends a look which they understood in a flash - don´t do anything rash but be on your guards. Shizumi sat down, took a big zip out of the big jug and asked Tsarna why he had come to this place.

Tsarna looked at her and smiled: "Relax, ninja. I know that you have to be on your guard all the time because of those perverts around this tavern, but you are in the presence of me, so you don´t have to be afraid of them. I don´t held any ill intentions towards you because we both hold the same title and as far as your question goes - I am probably here the same reason that you are. We need to take part of the Government Tea Party tomorrow, so ..." Tsarna wasn´t finished with his sentence when the tavern door was kicked off with deadly force. And the one who entered the tavern was Doppler Ombra.

Ombra was angry and he shouted:"Where is that bitch who attacked me before? Tell me right now, you dogs or I start chopping yer heads off!" Tsarna looked at the criminal and then at Shizumi. And he continued: "Seems you have some unfinished business with the infamous Supernova, Shizumi...That was rude of him calling you that name. He probably is going to regret it anyways." Tsarna stood up, went to the counter, paid the money for the food and drinks and then turned around as Ombra was walking towards him.

"And the fun starts...", Tsarna thought to himself. He told the barkeeper to get anyone out of the tavern who doesn´t want to take part in this brawl. Ombra stopped right before Tsarna, looked at him and shouted in his face: "Hey little bastard - where is the girl with a big fan. Answer me now or I will kick your teeth out!"

"Well, I am not going to tell you anything - have a good look around you, Ombra, the Supernova pirate. Did you get blind by flying into those barrels before? You don´t know the situation you are in right now. Let me introduce myself - I am Tsarna D. Phoenix, a Schichibukai. When you look at your left, you can see my comrade Anna, to the right my mate Mazo. And the biggest surprise is behind you. If you want to turn around, you can see a familiar face", Tsarna replied. At this time, the tavern was already pretty empty...

Last edited by Tsarna on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 pm

"..It was Destiny That I came to this place.. The Winds of Change have blown in this Direction and the emotions of the Storms are slowly escalating.. A War will soon begin that will change Gaia for better or worse.. But Who will win?" The gentle breeze glided across the smooth face of the Beautiful ancient woman. In her hands she carried the Staff of Fate and wore the white Dress of heaven itself. Her Sweet purple hair carried like a river in the wind which made her look even more so, A Goddess. A thin Golden aura enveloped her Sexy body which made folks turn their heads for more than one reason. "Thats.. The Weaver! Wh-" A pirate couldn't even finish his sentence he was in such shock. Fayte L. Destiny was her name, The Weaver of Destiny- She only came around when she Sensed the presence of another Weaver or that their was to be something taking place that could change the very fabric of Destiny.

She took her time walking down the Dirty Streets and admired the great buildings that towered over her. She knew in the days ahead they may not be as grand as they were this day. "I sense a Battle that shall take place soon.. An Unlucky Tavern, A Fan wielding Woman, A Supernova and an Untrained Weaver.. It must be Destiny."
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Shizumi:

Its not that Shizumi Didn't want to Trust Tsarna.. Its that She couldn't, The Absolute Truth was that she could not trust anyone- Not even her own Ninja Squad. Keeping on Guard helped her Survive for this long and she did not intend to take her hand off her fan for a second. "The Tea Party-- Oh yeah. Almost forgot about that, Your really going?.. Might Be sorta exciting.. I hear one of the 12 'Celestial Gods' Is going to be there.. You know its important when one of those guys show up." Shizumi Assumed that Tsarna knew what she was talking about but people never really knew anything about who or what the 12 Celestial Gods were. Just as Shizumi was about to explain The 12 celestial Gods to Tsarna the main door was kicked off of its hinges and a Red cloaked, white masked man appeared from the dust. He spoke something that Shizumi didn't hear but she knew he was angry. "Oh.. That guy that bumped into me." She spoke softly to herself as she looked back at the man making the scene. "Huh.. Yeah, I guess your right Tsarna. I guess he wants the feel the power of the storm." Shizumi smashed her sake jug down on the table without shattering it while spreading her fan in an elegant fashion.

"..Your Seriously looking to fight me?" Shizumi said after Tsarna made his little speech and introduction. Ombra had not thought clearly as he usually did and waltzed into the tavern without any information on who or what was in it. "Its unlike you to barge right into a place, Ombra.." She sighed and waved her fan in a powerful single motion. The simple stroke literally blew the roof off the tavern and vacated anyone within its walls causing them to fly out except for the Silver striker herself. "Well then. Lets start this party." She smirked slightly, putting her open fan on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:50 am

A little flashback on the chat with Shizumi...
Tsarna knew a little bit about the past of Shizumi, so he knew that she isn´t going to trust anyone so easy. The tragedy what fell upon her at a very young age has changed her views on everything. And Tsarna also knew about the "Celestial Gods" but he wasn´t very fond of them, because all the big tragedies in this World could be linked back to one of those "Celestial Gods".

Current situation...
As Shizumi spoke and started to draw her Fan from her back, Tsarna immediately understood what that is going to cause inside the tavern. He quickly draw out his sword and commanded Mazo and Anna to quickly ran out of the tavern because it will be nothing left of it in a second. Just as they got out from the tavern, they saw how the roof of the tavern flew off and the walls shattered. Tsarna flew also back because of the strong wind and he smashed his sword into the ground to stop. The Silver Striker has made her first move and the party has started. Ombra also flew back and he also draw his sword and smashed into the ground like Tsarna which helped him to stop in a instant. Ombra looked at the situation and saw two Warlords - Shizumi in front of her and Tsarna left.

Tsarna analysed the situation from where he stopped - "Shizumi is probably going to attack that guy with all her force, so I need to keep my distance and be on wait and see position because I don' t want to get hit by one of those malicious wind attacks. I will make my move when the opportunity is right." Tsarna ordered his friends to stand back also and not to do anything because this fight will be between Shizumi and Ombra. "Hey Shizumi, do you need any assistance here? Just in case, I am going to watch your little party duel with that masked weird looking dude - but I do like the sword which he has. It is one of the 12 Great Swords, so Shizumi, if he uses that sword correctly, what he undoubtedly can do, you should be a little careful." To Tsarna it seemed that Shizumi knew the situation very well, so she will manage.

Tsarna told Anna and Mazo to stand back and let Shizumi deal with the situation, because they will be in her way if they get too close to her. Then Tsarna suddenly felt some new feeling in her chest and he fell to one knee. "What is that weird feeling? I feel somebody important coming this way..."
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Shizumi:

When the roof blew off the walls shattered and the building fell to the ground as if there was a million tiny explosions; The rubble and Ruin of the building was now a battlefield. Shizumi stood with her open fan on her shoulder, staring at Ombra with her brilliant green eyes. "..HA! why would a Warlord ask another Warlord if they needed assistance?" She laughed out loud and smirked. "Your an odd fellow Tsarna.. I am actually curious about your abilities.. I heard about your swordsman ship.. but what of your Devilfruit abilities?" She winked majesticly. As the dust cleared and Ombra slid his blade out of the ground the battle got even more interesting. "..I actually did not get a good look at you.. I didn't know i ran into the Silver Striker." Ombra gripped his Rare Sword and prepared for an assault.

"Who else could make you fly all the way into the pier with wind?" Shizumi's eyebrow rose to the occasion. "The Vice Admiral who possesses the Wind Fruit But.. Never the less. I will not cower away from this battle- My reputation is now on the line." He spoke deeply, swaying his Blood red cloak to the side. A happy and sad mask dangled from his strong belt; They clashed slightly as he rushed forward to strike. Shizumi used one arm with the fan to release a burst of wind forwards, Instantly stopping the rush and sending anyone within 40 meters ahead of her backwards. "You can't win a battle if you can not even land a single blow!" She giggled to herself. Ombra was sent zooming into a nearby home which exploded into bits and pieces from the Strong wave of wind.

"Red Death" Ombra:

Dust and Rubble filled the Area with signs of death and defeat, However, as it cleared a red and black aura bursted around the Cloaked fellow. "..My, My.. That wind sure is strong! But.." Doppler gripped his aura filled sword tightly and thrusted forwards in a brilliant fashion. The Red and black Aura twisted together with the thrust and the energy shot like a Quick Bullet directly to Shizumi's Core. She Swiftly covered her body with the Fan, Knowing that she would be safe if she blocked the attack. The energy exploded on the surface of the fan and traveled around it and thus, through shizumi. The Energy acted like 7 bullets going straight through her belly and disappearing as they went out the other side. She fell to one knee, Surprised the attack made contact. "Damn it.. I got too cocky.." She looked down at the wounds which were bleeding quite a bit.

"Im thinking my sword is stronger than your wind! GAHAHAHA!" He laughed heavily, Still pointing his sword directly at Shizumi. "..Ninja Art: Patchwork Jutsu!" While Red Death Ombra Spoke outloud Shizumi had no intention of wasting time. As she made hand signs and gathered her chi together she stopped the bleeding and patched herself up for the time being. "Ninja Art: Advanced Water Healing Jutsu!" She again molded her energy together with a pure vial of water located on her belt into the intention of healing and the process began to occur. Her arts were hidden by the fan's defense in front of her. Ombra on the other hand had no idea that she was healing herself and preparing for another gust of wind. "Now that you are weakened Warlord.. Its time to finish you off!!!" Ombra gathered the Aura of Red and Black to harmonize around his blade once more..
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:26 am

Tsarna was standing a bit further off the battle which Shizumi and Ombra are going to begin in a second. Shizumi told Tsarna that as a Warlord there is no way that she is going to need any assistance from him and she can finish off Ombra herself. Tsarna didn´t question her abilities to make it happen but he was just being polite and in honesty, he also wanted to test his new attack. Shizumi also mentioned that Tsarnas swordsmanship is famous and when she mentioned a Devil Fruit then there was really nothing for Tsarna to say, because he didn´t have any powers. He really wasn´t after those powers anyways, but if the opportunity would come, he wouldn´t say "no" to some abilities which will help him to reach his ambitions.

Tsarna had a closer look at the Rare Sword which Ombra wielded - it was really a majestic Sword. And as he was looking at the sword, he catched the moment when Ombra leaped forward to attack Shizumi, but he really couldn´t do that because Shizumi used his weapon, and Ombra flew to a nearby house, destroying it completely. But he was up in a bit and ready to use his sword - Tsarna saw how red and black Aura gathered around his blade and he made one slash to shoot it forwards Shizumi - she covered herself with the fan, but that didn't seem to help because she got hit.

"Hey Shizumi, be careful - he can channel that attack anyway he wants. He can use his sword to lead the attack even if he has shot it already, so you need to counter his attack to nullify it!" Tsarna shouted to Shizumi. "I hope she is going to be fine after that hit," Tsarna thought. He saw that Shizumi was using some kind of jutsu, which was probably something to heal herself with.

As she was healing herself, Tsarna saw how Ombra was ready to make another attack. He channeled his Aura again and used his sword to shoot the bullets again at Shizumi.
"Ready to make my entrance in this little fight. Sorry Shizumi, you are not going to like it, but I won´t just sit back when one of us being targeted like that," Tsarna thought as he was leaping in a very fast pace in front of Shizumi just before the Aura could reach her. Tsarnas Sword was in his right arm and he raised it and "Fenikkusu no bōei" - this was a defensive move to nullify the opponents attacks: it created a barrier between Ombra and Tsarna and the aura collided with the barrier and vanished. The attack was well-timed because Ombra could have used his Sword to lead his attack past the barrier, but he didn't had time to do that.

"I won't just stand back, Supernova, when you are trying to attack someone who is healing herself now. I'm sorry, Shizumi - you probably aren't happy that I intervened, but it can't be helped. I just couldn't help to make this grand entrance," Tsarna said with a smile. Tsarna walked right next to Shizumi, looked at her ready to fight side by side - "Let us do it fast and have a nice sleep before the Tea Party!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm   Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm
Page 1 of 1