Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Chapter 2.1 - The K Pirates Avenge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Chapter 2.1 - The K Pirates Avenge!  Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2.1 - The K Pirates Avenge!    Chapter 2.1 - The K Pirates Avenge!  EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:23 pm

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

T
"ink!" one of the K Pirates shouted loudly. Resting Fuka on his shoulder, fifteen goons surrounded the smouldering heap that was once Tink's body. Drawing their pistols and swords, the enraged men encircled Kyojin. "You little shit..." one of the pirate's said. "I'd advise you gentlemen to give up. At your current levels, you can't hope to avenge Tink." Kyojin said firmly. One of the men shot a pistol towards Kyojin's face, parrying towards the right, Kyojin took his lover off his shoulder and began to spin. After each revolution, a cracking song could be exhibited until finally, a large surging shockwave shot outwards hitting all fifteen men in their rib cages. The sound of their bones being broken from the force of the wave could be heard from all the on lookers, fear filled the hearts of the K Pirates. However, rage eliminated reason and the men returned to their feet, now ten in number, hands firmly clasped on their weapons. "Tink... When I was just a simple slave, she liberated me... Captain and her are my saviors! I won't let you ruin the dream they worked so hard to build!" one of the pirates shouted. "It's pointless. That technique I just used should've been enough to shatter your chest blades... How are you still moving?" Kyojin exclaimed in shock. One of the men launched themselves into mid-air, slamming towards with great force, he managed to overpower Kyojin, making him drop his scythe. "Now men!" the man shouted. Two pirates tried to flank Kyojin from the side, slamming his hands in the ground, a cracking noise could be exhibited. A quick burst, created a field of dust, which stopped the flank's completion. Hopping on the legs of the right man in the flank, Kyojin launched towards the man on the left, coating his hand in bubble and slamming it into the man's throat. The force of the shockwave shattered the man's esophagus, rendering him unconscious.  As the man's body fell, Kyojin rode the man's carcass as a skateboard of sorts, launching off and regaining Fuka. Still encased within the field of smoke, he notice four of the men huddled in one spot, searching for him within the field. Slamming his scythe in the direction of the men's position, "Kicking Demon!", Kyojin exclaimed. Spanning outwards, the ground the men stood on crumbled, sinking them three meters into the ground. Dashing out of the dust, Kyojin severed the men's head in an instant. "Five left..." Kyojin thought. At this point, the five remaining men where crumbling in their beliefs, they began to loose hope, dropping their weapons and falling to their knees. Resting Fuka back into her hold, Kyojin looked at the men who fell to their knees, "Those who dream are inclined to fail. For death is the failure of life. Life's suffering is the failure of man. Man's suffering is due to our failure towards God. Hence the world we live in now, a world of dreams." Kyojin said. The men looked at the young child's frame and in this moment, to them, Kyojin looked much older and grander than his age permitted him to appear. "It is through death however, that our failure's end. For death is the eternal sleep and all men, must die." Kyojin concluded, drawing Fuka once more and severing the remaining men's head. "One day too... I will join you all on the other side... However, until then.." Kyojin concluded, wiping blade off Fuka's scythe. "I bid you goodnight." Kyojin said sheathing Fuka once again.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Task:
Back to top Go down

Chapter 2.1 - The K Pirates Avenge!
Page 1 of 1