Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Haynes
Jack Silver
Prankster
Azure Snow
Artura
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Task Information:

Artura and her company would make surprisingly good time in traveling to the Port City of Ice Berg on their goal to find a ship as well as a crew with which to man it. Her armor did little to weigh the Doctor down and her companions were definitely not in terrible shape themselves even with all that they had been through. It was somewhat remarkable, Artura thought: These two had lost everything but the clothes upon their backs and what they could carry and yet they still managed to move forward and strive to bring an end to the nefarious plans of the man who had betrayed them and their crew. According to Azure and Mohawk, he was to team up with Kandi, one of the God Emperors who ruled with powers beyond the likes that Artura could probably even dream of - And if this alliance happened, it may spell doom for hundreds if not thousands of innocent lives.

Shaking her head to clear the worrying thoughts from her mind, Artura turned her attention onto Azure and Mohawk, giving the two of them a brief smile before she spoke up:

"Where should we look first?" She asked, returning her gaze in-front of herself again as she said this, scanning the area slowly with her eyes. "Should the ship come first, or the crew?" She then posed as a secondary question, tapping her armored foot idly against the ground as a brief gust of cold air entered through the port on the back of the armor and eliciting a brief shiver from the Doctor who was still not quite used to the singular point of open elements she was exposed to as far as the suit of armor was concerned.

If Artura were honest, she was a bit lost on the matter herself as she had spent most of her life on her own island and did little to travel outside of it save for when absolutely necessarily - so needing a crew or owning a ship of her own had never come up and had been something that the Doctor assumed never would, although she was wrong. She hoped, however, that Azure and Mohawk with their experience in traveling the open waters and their knowledge of how these things were would be able to point them in the direction of what path to take first so that they did not spend their precious time wandering aimlessly about without purpose.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 pm

The cold breeze made Azure shiver a bit but she did not allow anyone to see her shivers! She was strong, Powerful, and.. Hungry. Both Azure and Mohawk needed a steady and large diet of any sort of yummy food to survive and without it they would surely perish to the elements. Azure gave a curious glance over at Artura when she asked the Question about what to do first.. Get a ship? Get a crew? Maybe some supplies. Azure's answer to the question was simple. "SAKE!" She rushed forwards motioning for her two companions to come with her, not that she gave them much of a choice to run after her.

'The Icy Zebra' Read the sign as Azure barged through the door just as she did at Artura's house before this journey. The song and dance stopped as she made quite the entrance noticing the band that was once playing staring at her; But it wasn't only them. Many folks stared at the panting Azure Snow and as she made her way further in to the bar she shouted. "..SAKE!?" very loudly. Everyone seemed to agree with her with cheers and music. The Bartender came out with a large bottle of Saké and greeted the rushful Captain. "Crimson Snow? Here in my humble tavern? Today must be me birthday!" The old, bearded fellow rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to make sure it wasn't a dream.

Azure chugged the entire bottle of the rice wine and motioned for another, blushing. "Oh? YES! I am Captain Azure Snow!" She shouted over the music which soon stopped for the second time since Azure swiftly swooped in. "YER Azure Snow?!" An old sailor with a few missing teeth smiled. Just then Mohawk had caught up breathing heavily while trying to fix the door which was hanging by a hinge. Mohawk sighed, looking over at Artura. "..She has had three bottles of Saké so far." Mohawk guy pointed to Azure who was trying to get the last few drops from the third bottle to land on her tongue.

Whispers surrounded the place as her name was spread around like a disease in a brothel. "If YER really Azure Snow.. Why do YE only have one blade?" The same man with missing teeth spoke as others whispered around him. "..They were stolen from me." Azure spoke blushing, Obviously drunk in such a little amount of time. Whispers overtook them once more then the same man spoke again. "Who Took EM?!" He walked closer to her, sporting a wooden leg and a metal cane. "Black Jack.." Azure chugged her fifth bottle on an empty stomach. "OOHHHAAAAHHH..." The whispers turned into a dull roar. "Black Jack?! He was YERE causing The Trouble for us! he killed countless shipmates to get our ship.. I Tell you." The tooth impaired fellow pointed his cane at Azure with an angry face.

"Any Enemy of Captain Black Jack is a Friend of ours!!! Right fellas!?" The shouts and cheers of the many engulfed the ears of all who heard. Azure began to chug her Seventh Bottle while the man spoke again. "..Black Jack Killed our captain, Stole our treasures, and he got away with it all!" The angry old man still pointed his cane. "..I.. Uhm. I can offer you something.." Azure's face was red and as she got up she wobbled around with her ninth bottle in one hand and her sword in the other. "Become my crew. We will.. Uhm. Acquire a ship and get that dirty bastard! What.. Uh.. SAY YOU?!" Azure's words were mumbled but to the men at the tavern they were clearer than crystal.

They cheered loudly and the man with less teeth put down his cane only to agree brightly with his new captain. "Allow me to introduce myself, captain.. My name is Andy Green Beans.. You can call me Greeny For short. I was Our EX captain's Quartermaster."
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 am

As the old freak told the captain his name the priest couldn't do nothing but look on. Smiling as he saw his chance to get ever closer to his goal. Looking at the woman drunking self wobble he couldn't do nothing but laugh a little. He stood up and said, Black jack he seems like a fun guy no. Sure you got over on y'all but still. The only way he could have did that if y'all had complete faith in him. Am I wrong I mean so much trust that y'all let y'all defense down. So to make a long story short is it really his fault that he fooled such foolish people. This will be such a fun adventure would it not.

The entire bar looked at the young man as he said that. This man didn't look like he was from around here at all. With his long braid going down his back and his clothed was not from these parts as well. He smiled at the captain as he drunk up his mint water, so what do you say captain is it truly this Black Jack fault that he fooled someone of your title. He laughed even more but it was a charming one.

He sat down again and started to sing, He got the whole world in his hands he got the whole world in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Jolly Lee walked past a few sailors who stared him down, Most likely because of his size.. Or the Fact he was a Demi God and The world knew him as such. It had been quite an odd week for Jolly Lee, Being in the Tribal lands of Ventari and then traveling to this place.. Jolly Lee did not mean to travel here, he actually meant to travel back to the Forgotten lands and then to Adaria but His God obviously had bigger plans for him because the silver coin led him in this direction.

His Giant fork and spoon clashed together slightly as he moved through the semi crowded streets of the port city. He had no clue what he was looking for but he did know one thing and that was somewhere in the city he sensed the presence of someone he had come across before. But who? He pondered for a few moments before moving on wards through the streets. His belly reminded him that he was definitely hungry and ready for a place to sit down at.

Jolly Lee Glared outwards towards a sign in the distance. "The Icy Zebra? hm. Well then, I Suppose Ill make a coin toss.." Jolly Lee quickly tossed a silver coin in the air as high as he possibly could. "Heads ill go in.. Tails Ill find a Different place." Jolly Lee sat there for a few minutes breathing deeply in and out all the while closing his eyes and focusing on Negative energies to leave his Lucky body. Finally the coin landed right in his hand. With a simple glance at the coin he smiled. "Heads."
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Artura really did not have much time to speak her mind on the matter of taking a detour to the bar, instead she found herself soon following after Azure with Mohawk in her company - who pointed out, once they arrived, that the Captain had by some miracle of nature and the human body managed to consume three bottles of Sake already and that she was beginning a rather loud conversation with a local patron who apparently had run into the same person which they were after and whom had slain their crew-mates and stolen their treasures, something she would only assume that sailors did not take very kindly to.

Apparently, whatever it was that the inebriated Captain Snow was saying: It was definitely causing a roar of agreement among the sailors who seemed now to be willing to pledge themselves into the woman's service. It was a moment of odd joy for the Doctor, who could only watch with a mixture of confusion and amazement at how her new Captain had entered this place merely moments ago and had now already secured herself a good number of those who were willing to follow her to what could very well be their deaths. There was no doubt about it in Artura's mind, Azure Snow was a born leader plain and simple - And seemed to be handling her drinks fairly well, as a bonus.

Her moment of joy and amazement was ended abruptly, however, as a strange man would approach and insult the man who had just pledged himself to her Captain, going so far as to call them fools for having trusted someone completely enough to let their guards down. Such criticisms, however, seemed more like a logical fallacy to the Doctor, who knew that it is merely nature of others to trust those close to them and that one cannot be held responsible for not knowing that someone would betray them at a later time, simply because no mortal is capable of seeing all events before they happen and as such cannot take steps to avoid their consequences when they are completely unaware.

Crossing her arms, Artura stepped forward and glared towards the now once again sitting man in his strange attire and with his strange tone of speech and would speak to him, her tone stern yet not outright angry or malicious: "You cannot blame those people for putting trust in their fellow sailor - They trusted him as we all would like to trust those we have by our side." She said, shaking her head softly. "Simply because he betrayed them does not make them any less of men for having trusted him in the first place - It only makes Black Jack more insidious for having broken that bond." She continued, before turning back to her Captain and offering her hand to the woman in the event that she continued to wobble due to the alcohol flowing through her system.

"Captain," She said gently, turning her attention once again onto Azure. "Maybe you should slow down for a moment - You are going to drink yourself sick.." She warned, her concern evident in her voice as she cast a worried expression towards the woman before then being drawn away by the sound of what seemed to be someone approaching the tavern in order to enter it, though she could not be sure just yet until they emerged through the door - though regardless, she would continue to support Azure if she had accepted Artura's offer in the first place and remain ready to do so again if she had not.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:09 am

Azure Listened as the Follower of Pandora obviously insulted pretty much everyone in the Tavern. It seemed to her that he had interests in joining her Crew too but someone of his nature probably wouldn't last long, Not that she would let someone as rude and inconsiderate as he was Join her crew to begin with. "..." Azure took the Tenth Bottle of Sake and began to chug it down, She did hear Artura but her focus was directly at the man who insulted her. It was a dangerous game he played.. When Azure drank it either went one of two ways. The first way, everyone would have a blast and enjoy themselves.. But the Other side of the coin awakened something dark within Azure which often led to a massacre and an Ocean of Blood.

She walked slowly towards Prankster as Absolute silence swayed its way through the tavern and all that could be heard was the pounding of steady white boots as they made their way to the target. Azure tossed her tenth empty bottle of sake at Mohawk who caught it like a champ. No words were spoken, Yet the silence said it all; Azure lifted the bastard by the shirt, making sure he couldn't escape her grasp and threw him out the door quicker than anyone else could comprehend. She then turned to Artura and smirked, "Your right- Im done drinking.. But fighting, That is just about to begin." Azure spoke calmly and sternly as she put her hand on the hilt of her nodachi, Ready to draw while beginning to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:27 am

As soon as Jolly Lee was 10 meters from the tavern door a man who he recognized instantly came flying out effortlessly. The speed was quick and those around him wouldn't be able to comprehend where he came from, just that he was thrown from somewhere. Jolly Lee could have dodged the flying Priest but instead he thought it would be funny if the priest first hit Jolly's belly before hitting the stone ground below. The Priest in fact, hit Jolly's large belly but unexpectedly it was like hitting a steel wall. The impact would reopen Pranksters massive wound that he got nearly a week or so ago in the Tribe lands when he first went up against Jolly Lee; After the Impact he would then land a foot away from the large gentleman.

"..Your the Priest I gave that almost deathly wound to." Jolly Lee pointed at Prankster's right side as fresh blood from the reopened wound spouted out. Jolly lee smirked, "You shouldn't piss people off when your wounded like that- Or when your recovering from a deathly one.. Wonder what you did to piss off whoever- Or whatever threw you." Jolly Knew exactly how deep it was- Even though it may have healed an inch.. There was still two inches deep that could be deathly still. Jolly Observed Prankster's entire right side from the foot all the way up to his face and smiled once more. "..Seems like it will turn into a beautiful scar after its healed all the way of course." Jolly Pulled out his Silver coin while glancing around at the Spectators watching the event take place.

"Well Then.. Shall we test your luck? Heads or Tails? Follower of Pandora." Jolly Prepared to flip his legendary silver Coin.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 3:19 pm

The way she grabbed him it was clear she was beyond the poor soul power he held. Getting launched out of the bar place at such a high speed greatly shocked Trillion. He was stopped by hitting what he thought was a wall. Hitting the ground as he notice his wounds reopened again. He couldn't do nothing but laugh as he notice the demi god that gave him the wounds. Hearing the large man talk about this and that about what he should and shouldn't do fell on deaf ear. He was breathing kinda heavy like, geez I was just joking seeing how it was so much tension in the place I took it upon myself to clear it out and damn did it work. He notice the woman was walking towards him and the demi god saying heads or tails yet again. Trillion was in a life or death moment. He slowly stood up as the blood was leaking somewhat out of his bandage wraps. Feeling light headed he sat down well fell down. Only to sit back up he began to laugh, Oh my that's where I know you from hey large you won that tournament thing did you not. Did what happened to your family cause you to train for and win the tournament. If so have your hate for Pandora followers come upon me. I know I know you view us all the same but I tell you we're not it could be father from the truth. What happened that day I had nothing to do with but giving your mind state you could care less. I am truly sorry for that but hey we are in the same boat Pandora followers killed my family too.

He smiled as he looked up to the sky what a bloody smile he had. he looked to the woman walking to him laughing yet again. It's hard to know Joy when you only felt pain. This black Jack guy did something wrong to her and the followers of my Goddess did something wrong to you. But still I can't help but wonder was it worth it I mean why so much killings. He screamed,WHY SO MUCH RED RAIN He looked on. He licked his lips, don't Kill me at least not yet I need to end this cycle once I do that you could gladly have my head.

He looked over to the woman holding her sword coming his way. He just told me to pick heads or tails either one will for sure hurt me even more maybe even kill poor Trillion. I'll pick heads than maybe he will leave me alone I'll pick tails than maybe he'll find it fun to hurt someone like me. Yeah so I'll pick the in between just to be on the safe side. But I do apologize if I offended you it's just when your that sad you need to smile you know laugh. a little.
He looked own it was clearly they move.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Haynes

Jeremy Haynes

Berries : 40,000

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:27 am

A pair of red slitted eyes watches these events take place, silently sipping a glass of apple cider, which tastes much too bitter for him actually, so he sets it back down with a wrinkle to his nose and a small shudder of revulsion tongue peeking out briefly.
The presence of Azure Snow of all people in this bar is an interesting turn of events, what's even more interesting is that she's searching for Black Jack, who he has also had a run-in with, just like these sailors, his passenger ship was attacked and he was left stranded here on, on Aquious...Lucky for him, the Sailor he managed to help was kind enough to repay him in the form of food, drink and a place to rest his head, after all, what's some stew and bread in exchange for someone's life?

Then of course, what he originally assumes is the Village Idiot speaks up and manages to piss off everyone in the room, himself included, but rather than worry himself over the spoiled brat, speaking logical fallacies, the resident Demon Killer is clearly incensed enough and can dole out more punishment than humble ole Khepri is capable of.
So instead, he focuses his gaze on the people who walked in with her and stands up, sliding smoothly from his feet to wander over, now, the Blonde woman was the one to attempt to calm Miss Snow down, so he's left with the conclusion that she is the one he should speak to, as they seem closer, this is the wrong conclusion of course, but one that he makes logically, so he casually sits beside the woman and waves over the barkeep, signalling a casual two with his fingers.

"Pardon me, but did I happen to overhear you and your Captain were looking for crewmates..?" He asks, cocking his head to the side and allowing his smile to slide smoothly over his features, simply ignoring the scream of the simpleton outside, really...How noisy, can't he just die silently like all the other good fools that bite off more than they can chew?
"I'm not sure about how useful I'll be, but if I could convince you to grant me passage to the mainland, I'd work as hard as you ask me to, I've got some people I need to meet, you see?" He asks, and reasons, before his smile widens.

"And if need be, I can even help you catch that Black Jack guy, as he was so kind as to destroy the ship I was traveling on as well."
He's gathering his forces and currency to fuel and fund his Rebellion and eventual return to Aureos, why not pirates as his troops and piracy to fuel their war efforts?
He has his own agenda, as always, but really, is that so bad?
And really, that guy killed a lot of nice people, he'll die eventually, why not let him die for the good of people who crave freedom?
Back to top Go down
Sasha

Sasha

Berries : 10,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Sasha sat in back of the tavern known as the "Icy Zebra" being this was in her homeland, not too far from the forests where she was born and raised in, she had become a regular customer in this place. She had ordered a large bottle of sake from the tavern keeper and was enjoying it in small doses from a little sake cup. Things were peaceful when she first arrived until 30 minutes later when a certain famous person walked into the place, causing quite the stir. It was a woman known as the "Crimson Snow" or at least that's what people in the tavern were calling her. To be completely honest, Sasha had no idea who this woman was, she'd never heard of her and nor did she really care. So, the wolf woman continued to sip her sake until the name "Black Jack" came up. Sasha's ears flickered and her tail began to sway around slowly.

Now, that was a name she knew. Black Jack.... the insidious and cruel man who killed her younger brother and sold his fur. She could never bring herself to forget that terrible day. It was fifteen  years ago in the snowy forests of the icy islands. Sasha and her younger brother were out hunting rabbits to bring home for dinner and they were ambushed by a small group of humans, the man called Black Jack, was their leader. They were only children who didn't know how to fight. They both ran as fast as their four legs would let them. However, the humans were faster than they expected.

Sasha and her younger brother were eventually cornered by the men. However, Sasha's brother, made an opening for Sasha by attacking the weakest looking one. Sasha got away safely but she found out a year later that her brother had been killed and his furs sold on the black market.

Since that day, Sasha had been tracking those men down in order to take revenge but to no avail. Only information she was able to gather during her search were the men's names. Sasha set her half empty sake cup down and walked over to the blonde woman who was already talking to someone else. "You. Allow me to join thy crew. Black Jack murdered my brethren, my younger brother whom I cared for and loved dearly. I seek revenge on the scoundrel. If you allow me admittance into your crew, I can promise thee that I shall not disappoint."

This was one of those rare times that Sasha showed her true emotions and motives Who could blame her, someone she had been hunting for 15 years was finally in her sights. Of course, she would not let anyone else kill the monster, he would die by her hands. However, she would not divulge that bit of information to anyone here nor anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:04 pm

It was a matter of business that brought Anatasia to the small port town of Ice Berg: She had been given a message by one of her usual clients that there would be bounties worth collecting in this town - something hopefully worthwhile enough to make coming all the way to this island from Umbros actually worth the journey, but she knew that such thoughts were wishful thinking at best. With a small twitch of her feline ears, she moved toward a tavern labeled as the Icy Zebra from which she heard a great deal of commotion coming from inside: A fight, possibly? At the very least, it was an excuse to get herself out of the rather annoying cold and into a place that was at the very least moderately warmer.

She was accompanied by a young woman who stood at roughly a foot lower than Anatasia herself and wore an outfit that while it covered more skin than the bounty hunter's, it seemed strange with its long flowing white cape and clashing dark colors of black and a deep golden color trim. This woman, Anatasia's Companion, typically only traveled with her in order to be close to the sword that the hunter carried, a cursed blade known as Solis-Aufero that her Companion, Ash, had apparently wielded herself at some point in the past.

"I feel Darkness, and something strong.."
Ash muttered towards Anatasia, giving a somewhat concerned look with her red eyes that held a mixture of fear and excitement in them - a combination of which seemed to always be on the previous Wielder's mind as far as the hunter was aware, likely part of the result of being a Wielder for such a long time only to be freed suddenly from the blade - a mind fractured yet desperately trying to remain whole.

Nodding her head, Anatasia glanced towards Ash and placed a hand briefly on the woman's shoulder, speaking quietly towards her: "Follow me, we shall go inside." Anatasia said quietly, before then adjusting the sheathe that held Aufero on her hip and pushing the door open with one hand - moving inside with Ash following behind her.

The first thing she would notice would be the man who held a Dark Aura of his own, likely a follower of some sort of Darkness. He seemed injured, judging by his posture and was about to be further so it seemed as another person approached him with her blade at the ready: "Probably started a fight." Anatasia noted to herself, before then noticing the large man with his massive fork and spoon that had a powerful Aura about him, one that she assumed to be more than human just by the feel of it, though she could not be one-hundred percent sure on the matter.

Third, she would notice the woman with the striking blade and attire that appeared to be a leader of some sort from the look of her - one who could have been involved in the fight that took the strange dark aura'd man down. Something about her seemed much different from the rest of the patrons as well - but it was not something that the hunter could place outright, so she would reserve judgement internally for later.

Lastly, she would take note of the others who were in attendance, drunkards, two individuals who seemed to be accompanying the blade-wielding woman, and a man and women who were talking to them and seemed to be attempting to work their way into the little group - it was all a lot to take in, and definitely was an overwhelming hit to the senses for a few moments until Anatasia was able to process it all at least enough to take a deep breath and begin approaching the group which included the woman with her blade that seemed to be drunk, or getting there.

She would not say a word to them when she approached, instead she would observe them from a short enough distance that she could eavesdrop on any conversation they may be having as her companion, Ash, would take a seat at a nearby empty table and observe, quietly, both her Dark Aura and Anatasia's giving off faint wisps within the dim light of the tavern, enough to give away their alignment to the darker side of things and each-other if one paid close enough attention.

Although, not too long after she began observing the group would she notice the man being thrown outside, at which time she would decide to take a seat herself - not really wanting to partake in this little scuffle unless it would interest her.

Weapon / Companion links:
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Things seemed to go south rather fast, Artura noted to herself as she watched the strange man get thrown outside, and then as she followed the group outside, he began to bleed quickly and at such a high volume that she was convinced that if this man was not given any sort of treatment immediately, he would die with no questions about it. Artura could not say that the man did not have it coming to get himself thrown like that, or to apparently receive a wound from the second man that approached him - But in good conscience as a Doctor and woman of merciful intent, she could not let him bleed out like a wounded animal on the ground no matter what he had said just moments ago.

She would glance to the ones who had spoken up at the same time, she wanted to say something to them in response to their requests but she knew that this was a matter of time and as such she could not delay it any: "I'm sorry, I have to do this first." She would excuse herself as politely yet quickly as she could before rushing to the injured man after grabbing a nearby table-cloth and quickly using it in order to put pressure on and cover the wound in an attempt to stem the flow of blood at the very least, hopefully until it would begin to clot on it's own:

"Don't close your eyes." She instructed quietly towards the man, before glancing up towards her Captain and the large fork and spoon wielding man. "Please - He is injured as it is, We should tend to his wounds, I-" She began, biting her lip as tears welled up in her eyes from the desperation she felt in this situation in which her words could very well mean the difference between the man being outright killed or living to see another day, possibly even redeeming himself. "I cannot let this man die - He insulted them, I know, but he is not well - And if we kill him, what makes us any better than Black Jack for taking the life of someone who cannot fight back? Who did not even attack us?" She asked, pleading towards the two as she turned back and used the crystals in her armor's palms in order to attempt and stabilize the man, biting her lip as she awaited both a response from him - and the other two.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 am

At this time Azure was only 3 meters away from the bleeding fellow who had insulted her and the rest of her new found crew. The sky blazed a terrible orange as the sun began to set and the area around them was filled with flickers of shadows from countless folks who wished to see what was going on. Because Azure was no longer in the Tavern Only Mohawk Guy would hear Sasha's request to join the crew in which he replied with a goofy smirk. "..I'm sure something can be arranged.. Got any special skills?" The green mohawked character took a sip of a hard cider while waiting for a reply and then walked outside as if nothing were going on. In all the years he knew Azure he knew there was only one way that she wasn't going to slay that man; And that was if the man was defended by someone incredibly powerful.

Azure's white boots clashed slowly against the stone as she got a mere three feet from her target. "There is no way you will survive this slash.." Azure slowly unsheathed her blade and as the Ancient Steel came into contact with the outside world it hummed with tremendous power, So much so that the weak willed folk surrounding the area would fall to the ground, passed out. Azure looked at her Crew's Doctor and knew that she wanted to save him, but the Alchohol took Azure's mind over- It awakened a darkness within her that could not be stopped. With a Swift, Powerful swipe, Her blade came down like a bolt of god like lightning. She made sure to avoid Artura completely with her sword and go for Prankster's head- If the blade hits he would surely be dead..
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:01 am

When Prankster said neither side of the coin Jolly Lee frowned. He had already thrown it up and if it landed on heads OR tails Prankster would lose. Just as Azure unleashed her blade from its home the Silver coin landed directly into his palm. It Stood upwards, choosing neither heads nor Tails, Jolly took this as a sign from his god and because of this he decided to help out the dying fellow this one time. As Azure's blade came down Jolly Threw out his own speed, drawing his massive fork and spoon until they were in an "X" formation. The formation chosen made the perfect block of her blade but the force was one of the strongest he had ever seen. "..That's A-" Jolly Lee was forced 10 meters into the stone, becoming the center of a shock wave that would leave a giant crater in its wake.

Prankster and Artura were both defended from the blast- Not that Artura would have gotten harmed anyways. Jolly Lee soon strolled up the crater to Azure, Glancing into her Crimson eyes. "..So. That's one of the Djinn Weapons?" He spoke with a glimmer of Excitement. It wasn't every day that you faced off against someone of her level.

Last edited by Jolly Lee on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am

Trillion looked on as he was sure Snow was a about to end him over a mere joke. Must be a pride thing but just than that large guy jumped in the way taking the hit for him. As it made a small blast of sort knocking him back.  Trillion became dizzy from blood lost a little, I see this is the power of demi gods aye. That coin flipping guy save me he should have let me die better yet that was good of him and you doc putting your pride aside to save my life how foolish. Helpful or not your captain is drunk with power. He looked back  over to see the man talking to the woman. Saying that her sword was a dijinn this greatly peeked Trillion interest. He smiled taking to himself, I was gonna tell her where to find Black Jack after all he's been moving quite a lot lately. But something tells me to mind my business.

Trillion stood up pressing down on his wound stopping just to fall down yet again... Trillion looked to the doctor lady thinking she was magical. Hey doc how good was you at healing and making scars go away I'm in dire need here I mean could you really stand the rain- He stopped mid way through what he was saying only to faint for the moment as his black butterfly land on his nose. Trillion fate is up for debate again-

Last edited by Prankster on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 am

Prankster:
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Haynes

Jeremy Haynes

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 am

Khepri, having stood up to follow his current candidate for giving him a ride, witnesses the absolutely titanic power of Azure Snow and her 'Djinn Weapon' a long nodachi, which actually has him breathless for a moment, enraptured by it's sheer presence...
He can see why the large man is so excited, but the sheer power these two are throwing around..
It makes him a bit nervous, but also excited, he wants that power for himself, with that kind of strength, he could take Aureos back all by himself.

Is this the Power of those capable of going to the Tournament of Champions? Is this the bare minimum? Or are they splendid even among those powerful few who take that challenge?
Is he one, who is also capable of this..?
The idea of that has a low purr rumbling up from the back of his throat, before his eyes flick to the Idiot whose collapsed from his wounds, his head slowly tilts to the side now, eyes running over the half-corpses bloodied frame appraisingly, thoughtfully, an image already tracing in his mind, but not yet being unleashed across the Boy's throat...
Would this have any consequences?

He'd certainly draw the ire of the Large man, who seems to be defending the Idiot, and also the ire of the Blonde, revealed to be a Doctor...
But those don't matter as much as this, would it land him in the good graces of Azure, the Captain of the vessel..?
His magic has thoroughly caressed everyone in the area by now, subtly mingling with their own and coiling around it gently like the caress of a lover.
He understands them, learns what makes them tick and casually picks through their very soul, before he finds what he needs...
And he speaks up.

"If I may be so bold, Captain Snow..?"
He suddenly requests, stepping forward with his hands at his sides, head ducked slightly, submissiveness and a clear show of his non-violent intent.
"Your wrath is a bit much for what is merely a Fool's opinion, perhaps...The other offended party.." He gestures behind him towards the Sailors, who've rushed outside to watch, some conscious, others not. "To get their own retribution, before hanging him by his ankles above the port..?" He suggests, eyes raising, reflecting a bit of..only partially reflected fear.
"Your Doctor is distressed by your mannerisms, Idiocy isn't cause for execution, as much as we wish it were..Will you take a moment to consider my words..?"

He has two goals here, bringing Miss Snow back from her Enraged state of mind, keeping the Blonde Doctor happy, impressing the man with the Mohawk with his gumption and turn of phrase, and to punch that fool in the mouth as hard as he can.
Now he can only hope that his words were chosen carefully enough.
Back to top Go down
Artura

Artura

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Artura would have screamed at the sight of Azure's raw power being brought down if she were not completely intent on her task at hand or there was the fact that the large man from earlier with his massive weapons had decided to step in on the matter and protect them it would seem: She would have to thank him after this was over for doing so, if they made it out of this without having to face the wrath of Captain Azure.

Her hands would begin to glow a soft, comforting golden color over her armor as she brought them gingerly to the wounded man's injuries, whispering to him as she traced along the wounds with her magic: "Don't die on me..." She said while biting her lip again from the stress of this entire situation, not wanting to move the man or otherwise risk hurting him even more due to the severity of his wounds and the fact that he was only safe at the moment due to the virtue of the large man who had stepped in-front of the mighty blade that Azure wielded, one that happened to be a Djinn Weapon if what the man said were to be believed.

At this time she would hear another man speaking up, something in his voice eerily calming and familiar as if it came from a long-time friend or someone who she had seen on a daily basis for years on end - yet he was a complete stranger to Artura as far as she could remember. She would look over to observe the man and his speaking with Captain Azure - despite the fact that the woman had just moments ago made a crater in the earth with the power of a single slash, he did not seem to be distressed or even the least bit worried about her turning on him.

She was not sure what exactly he planned to accomplish, or if the Captain would even listen due to her intoxicated state, but for now she simply had to hope - as she was currently still tending to the wounded man and trying to ensure that he did not outright due and furthermore attempting to repair the massive wounds that had been inflicted upon him from a previous battle it would seem.

Abilities Used:
Armor:
Total Healing:
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Anatasia was about to relax for a while, perhaps decide to have a few drinks herself or talk with her companion about their future plans: However, this train of thought would be interrupted by a massive crashing sound that sounded as if a meteor had collided with the earth and was cause for enough alarm that her companion let out a small yelp of surprise and she herself jolted in her seat before standing up and narrowing her eyes towards the door:

"I suppose this all just got a lot more interesting.."
She whispered to herself, moving outside slowly as her companion followed along behind her while taking care to use her abilities to dim what sunlight remained outside so as to avoid any potential problems for the Wielder due to her slight weakness to the light itself.

Slowly, Anatasia gazed about at all of the attendants, observing what was happening in a careful fashion as to try and gather as much information from the simple examination as she could, before then speaking with a slight growl to herself and her Companion: "Blessed Ones.." She muttered, before then turning her attention to the wounded man and the Doctor who attended him. "Mm.. And the Darkness you felt earlier - It must be him.." She said, to which Ash would quietly respond. "I feel it within him, he is one of us." She said, as the bounty-hunter turned her attention onto the large fork and spoon wielding man along with Azure.

"Then one of them must be our target."
Anatasia stated, before then glancing to the man who was speaking to the sword-wielding woman with some sort of intent at diplomacy for the situation. "And he is next." She added, before then slowly beginning to draw her blade and allowing a few moments to pass in order to observe what happened next before taking an opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

After the dust settled from her single strike she noticed the large gentleman defending her target. "..Jolly Lee." She spoke with sober words, even though it was still obvious she was drunk. She knew this man before he was a Demi God.. Actually, She knew him before he could fight.. Times do change. Azure listened to the man who spoke to her and even though she had the opportunity to take out prankster, She sheathed her Nodachi which made the intense energy in the air dissipate. "..Even though I am drunk.. Ill listen to your words this time.. But next time.. Be more careful" She poked at Khepri with her finger and stared at him with her ruby eyes while Blushing because of the Drunkness. She looked around as if nothing had happened, Walking right back into the tavern. But not before giving a shout to Jolly Lee. "Ill Talk to you later you damn cook!" Azure's men shouted and cheered loudly as they all raised their glasses to her quick feat.

"To Captain Snow! Let us raise our Glasses to the New Era!" The Quartermaster shouted over the cheers of happy men. The New Era? Azure thought to herself; She Signaled for a tall glass of water and something to eat which was brought rather swiftly. Mohawk guy stood next to the Wolf woman and winked at her. "Now is your chance to speak to her- Before she gets wild again." Mohawk drank his liquor and smiled before walking away to get more information on means of transportation.

Azure took deep breaths, sobering up as quickly as she got wasted; It was easy with her Cosmic Magic. She felt something.. Something Dark and soon she would be coming into contact with whatever it was.. Another follower of Pandora? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Jolly Lee's golden aura shined through any darkness that could be seen. His Giant Fork and Spoon were nearly as powerful as Azure's Djinn Weapon which made things a lot more simple to block the strike. "..Azure Snow- Its been awhile. I Treasured our travels together.." Jolly Lee spoke loud enough for Artura and Prankster to hear. It was true.. Azure and Himself go a long ways back to a darker time when Jolly Lee was called Li Jie Ke, A Cook in Adaria. His home, family, and everything else was taken from him and in its place the God of Luck granted him a special silver coin to guide him where ever he went.

Azure was one of the first people he came across on his journey and she had also trained him in the ways of the sword. Jolly smiled slightly at the fact that Azure had always spoken about getting a Djinn weapon and now she has one. "Yes.. We will talk later you drunken pirate!!!" Jolly Lee's voice rumbled the area. He looked down at the two he had protected and snatched them both up quickly. Moving them both next to the Tavern in a literal flash. "It looks like he is good to go.. Damn it- You should really stay away from NON Pandora Followers-- You will get killed. You should probably leave.." He spoke to Prankster and pointed his finger to the gate of the city. It was probably best for him to leave before he really got killed..
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Haynes

Jeremy Haynes

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:17 pm

He's succeeded, at least somewhat, he leans back and giggles softly as she jabs a finger into his chest, raising his hands in mock surrender before he steps aside and follows them inside, red eyes flicking towards that idiot briefly, Khepri's decided to kill him later, Pandora followers mucking around in his presence could cause all sorts of trouble. He'll do it away from other's sights however, no need to make a scene with so many people by taking the idiot out now.
He's sticking close however, joining this crew may be a good way to build notoriety, and Azure Snow is a strong ally to have, he'll need strong allies in what's to come.

His own glass is raised as he smoothly slides into the same table as the Captain, leaving room for the others of course, but he's got a few things to discuss with the Captain and her..Doctor? Doctor, which he starts off with by saying-
"The attack on the ship I was on took place two days ago, they left us on a dingy and sailed South-East, the Pirate who slaughtered most of the crew and passengers, introduced themselves as Black Jack." He speaks, closing his eyes to take a long sip of cider--
Which he calmly spits back out into his glass, sticking out his tongue and shuddering in revulsion. Eugh, he hates bitter drinks..
Wiping his mouth on his sleeve, he glances back towards the Captain before his ever present smile widens and he says.
"And I'd like to join your Crew for a time, especially if it means killing him."
He's got a few abilities that are wholly unique and especially geared towards banding a fighting force together, an example made clear when his voice echoes inside of Captain's Snow head, the contact from earlier being all he needed, not that he'll let anyone know that.

**I have a few Abilities you might find useful.**
He declares, lips unmoving, in a wispy tone inside of her head.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks to the doctor Trillion was healing but thanks to his lineage he healed even faster. seeing only darkness while his eyes was closed he heard someone say, don't die on them. This was odd as Trillion open his eyes to see Jolly and Snow talking. For some odd reason He thought they was planning on killing him til he overheard Jolly. Unfortunately thanks to the doctor his golden aura was starting to show itself just as Jolly grabbed them. Moving so fast they was back at the tavern with the rest of the people By that time Trillion dark aura was faint as his golden aura took over. Now this other guy locked eyes with Trillion something tells him he'll have to kill him soon. But looking back at Jolly Lee pointing to the city gates. Telling him he should leave before he really do end up dead this made Trillion smile as he walked right past him. Standing in the middle of the tavern his golden aura grow the attention of most. He soon yelled at the top of his lungs, HHHHHEEEEYYYYY!!! listen up.
He looked up hoping he didn't pissed off the demi gods again but he didn't care. He needed to say this to get this fact across. Azure Snow that's such a cool name also Jolly Lee and last but not least the Rainbow Reaper. I have met all three of you and yes y'all guess it I was easily beaten by you three. Jolly hit me so hard I was nearly cut in half. Snow hit me so hard it reopen my wound and I fainted. But before her the Rainbow Reaper sent me flying right after she took all the color away. Three demi gods each powerful in there on rights. Defeated me a high priest of the church of Pandora and Darkness. Keep in mines it's more than meets the eye with me. I'm a half demon light magic should be my mortal enemy right. However it's one of my greatest allies besides Kilala and Soygo. But what I'm trying to say is all three of you are still no match for the darkness that's coming please don't take offense I'm just here to spread the word. Another thing I really need a dijinn like damn I'll find one and last but not least.
He looked down somewhat sad than back up smiling please don't judge a book by its cover ok or aura. I may be half demon and half something else but I'm still me ok. Trust me when I say it haven't been easy with my upbringing so. Please Snow your a pirate they say pirates are the devil of the sea so what's the difference between a demon and a devil I'll tell you. A demon is the real deal a devil is someone who made a pact with somebody they shouldn't have. So I'll warn you all please get stronger but you'll still lose in the end.
He looked over to the two female who was the same as him than to the doctor who saved him than to Jolly Lee. His halo appeared over his head as he bow to the two.
Thank you for saving my life and Snow how kind of you to spare it.
He looked on as he began to sing, she has the whole world in her hands the dark Goddess has the whole world in her hands.
A white cloud formed following him asTrillion walked out of the tavern as his pets Kilala and Soygo was waiting. He smiled at them. I'm not leaving yet the fun is only beginning plus I want to speak with them two females. He smiled as he wonder off thinking of something only Prankster would think of.
Back to top Go down
Sasha

Sasha

Berries : 10,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Sasha stayed back in the tavern, she had been sensing quite a bit of chaos outside in the direction of  where the dark haired man had been sent flying by the woman known as Azure Snow. It was not too long after that Azure, the blonde woman, the young man and the dark haired man all returned along with another person, a large man with holy presence that made the wolf woman step back out of nature, being half demon, Sasha had a reflexive aversion to those of divine origins. 

The man with the Mohawk, looked at Sasha and told her that now was her chance to speak with Azure. Sasha took the initiative and walked towards her. However, the man who had been sent flying earlier, spoke up. It seemed he was a follower of the dark goddess Pandora. Sasha had heard of this goddess but never actually met her. Sasha didn't really understand what the follower of Pandora was going on about, nor did she really care. Her main concern right now was talking to Azure and convincing her to let Sasha join her crew.

Sasha continued to approach the sobering up captain and stopped when she was only two feet away. "Excuse me Captain Snow, I am the wolf woman known as Sasha and like to join thy crew if ye would be willing to have me. I have a rather unique ability among my fellow brethren and if need be, I can show a demonstration to ye to prove my worth." As she stood there, she hoped her response would be favorable and she'd have a way to accomplish her goals and avenge her younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 pm

As Azure chugged down the water and used her Cosmic Magic to sober up the man who had talked to her outside would sit next to her. He spoke of Black Jack and the direction he was headed. "..Hmm.. So he is on his way to Adaria.. Plasma City probably.." Azure nodded confirming her own plan. As the Man used telepathy with Azure she touched his hand forcing a glowing light to appear and before he knew it a powerful looking crest was tattooed on his hand.

New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] 3Kp0ZWS

The symbol would be forever on his Left hand until Azure decided to remove it.. or if he cut off his hand. This Tattoo made it so they could communicate with each other no matter how far they were, Azure looked him in the eyes and spoke through Telepathy. "Ah.. That skill may come in handy indeed. The Tattoo that is stamped on your left hand is the crest of my crew.. Only Officers may have it.. You are able to freely communicate with Me and other people who have the Tattoo- However, you must make physical contact with them just once for it to work forever.. The range is endless-" Azure smiled assuming he got the idea and that he had been welcomed into the crew.

Soon enough the Little bastard who insulted everyone was back. Azure clenched her fist while he spoke but did not fight back this time around.. Instead she got up from her seat and spoke in an elegant fashion. "..Trillion Shadow your name was? I spared your life for one reason this day! Because Jolly Lee's God seemed to smile on you this once.. The Nameless Divine probably has plans to kill you off later on! I will let you live today but if you insult my crew or merely show your presence on my soon to be newly acquired vessel.. I will literally cut off your head and toss your body into Luna's Ocean!" Azure shouted as Trillion walked out looking for someone else to talk to.

As soon as he walked out Azure took a seat once more and was greeted by a Wolf woman. "Please, Take a Seat." Azure said, pointing to a seat next to herself and her new Telepathic crew mate. As she spoke Azure let off a small smirk and Before speaking she gulped down another glass of water. "Well then.. If you do have unique abilities that you are willing to show.. By all means, Face off against Jolly Lee-" Azure put up her hand signaling to the Large fellow to travel over to the table. "Jolly.. We will talk later I promise you that. But I want to see the skill of this Wolfie! Go easy on her.. Flip a coin or whatever you nameless Divine followers do." Azure waited and watched as they would go against each other. she was interested to see what the Wolfie Woman had in terms of unique skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]   New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ship, New Crew, New Journey [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next