Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS

Go down 
+6
Radley
Kitteh
Mari Kuribayashi
Heartsmith
Lucky Wilshire
Laplace
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Laplace

Laplace

GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Just held a bit of interest and decided to bring up the topic on a whim. As most of you know, the community formed here on Jeweled Seas was not actually the first time we have come together. In fact, there were multiple prior renditions gone through up to this point, and for the most part they've been fairly linear. That being said, out of curiosity I've made this thread to see who's from which generation. Feel free to post to claim where you started.

GENERATION ONE - ONE PIECE RP
Azure D. Snow - Leo D. Morgan - Jack D. Phoenix - THE HORSE MAN - Laplace - Mari Kuribayashi - Tymee Alpha - Vephist D. Yhs - Elron T. Ikari

Primarily comprised of members from Heaven's Winter, the majority of First Generation members were staff from the first site. As one might come to expect, almost all First Generation members are a part of Jeweled Seas's Staff Team.

GENERATION TWO - THE ROMANCE DAWN

Radley

Where most of the previous generations started; a reasonable notion with Heaven's Winter as the founders. A large majority of the community was expanded during the second generation, which has in turn also had many of the rules of future generations built of off it's own systems.

GENERATION THREE - FORTUNE'S FOLLY

GENERATION FOUR - JEWELED SEAS ALPHA
Lucky Wilshire - Heartsmith

The fourth generation, and very first members of Jeweled Seas. Comprised of it's own original cast, there's a mix of these guys running around as staff, members, some already as recognised persons across the boards in their own right. Having founded in dramatic context this "New Era", the main subject which holds anticipation is what we can expect, and the bar is appropriately set high.

GENERATION FIVE - JEWELED SEAS BETA
Kitteh - Draco D Killdread -

The current and newest generation in our long line of One Piece sites, while their may not be regarded as the foundation, there is no tower that reigns high without its first floor. Pinned on their backs are the hopes to fill this New Era with it's very own legends, so that when we look back during this time in the years to come, we can proudly refer to these beta testers as not those who made the primordial gears, but the ones who enabled them to move.

Last edited by Laplace on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:46 pm

I suppose I'm Fourth Generation. Maybe not the longest history, but I hope to be in it for the long haul Smile
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 pm

I guess im from Generation Four since i was before Beta. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mari Kuribayashi

Mari Kuribayashi

Position : -

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 pm

generation one, generation two, generation 4, and now generation 5(if 5 even counts yet o-o)
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailevolutionrp.forumotion.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

Berries : 2,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: wax wax no mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Gen 5 here kitteh d beaver
Back to top Go down
Radley

Radley

Position : 2nd:Supernova
Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Grill Fist
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Generation 2 [ Delzo and Lobii], Generation 3 [Roshu], and Gen 5 [Radley]. Also currently part of a One Piece site that Zombie Juice (for those that remember him) ended up creating called One Piece Pirate Nation [Barclay].
Back to top Go down
Tymee Alpha

Tymee Alpha

Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hie Hie no Mi
Skill 2: Reitō arechi no burēdo
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Gen 1, Gen 5, Progenitor of Gen 1 to be exact since I am the reason it even existed. No matter what Sei thinks xD haha Razz Maybe Gen 4
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Psure I belong in gen 1 .3.
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Seinaru seinaru no Mi
Skill 2: Rokushiki
Skill 3: Bosushoki-Haki

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Gen 5 here first time i feel all noobie haha lets rp to our hearts content
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:37 am

GENERATION ONE without a doubt. One Piece RP is Storm Runner's site. Arcana, and some character earlier that was lured away by Azure xD

G2 - Fei, Yoarashi, Aurion, ???

G3 - Nymeros, Marchosias

G4/G5 - Vephist D. Yhs

I think you should include a Pirate Nation section too huehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS   GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERATIONS OF THE ONE PIECE ROLEPLAYERS
Page 1 of 1