Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?

Go down 
+2
Roman Reigns
Lolly Ze Kandi
6 posters

Would you like to keep the site as it is or redo the site for an original RP?
One Piece RP
Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? I_vote_lcap18%Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
An Original RP
Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? I_vote_lcap82%Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? Empty
PostSubject: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:08 pm

I have come to realize that the site's fire has been put out on multiple occasions. I do have thoughts on how to fix it but I'm going to leave the choice up to you on how I am going to solve this dilemma!.. We have two options.. We can either keep the site as it is and revamp it a bit by making it more organized and other things. OR we can make an Original RP that will be based off the Book I am writing. This RP will have multiple choices, Great Kingdoms, and even the chance to become a Demi God within the world. The RP will allow you to possess great magic. But it is up to you on who you become and how you use your gifts.. You can be anyone you choose to be! A great knight who fights for honor! A pirate who wishes only to gain the worlds wealth. You can even be someone who wants to become a Demi God in order to save their home.. What will you choose?
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Position : Revolutionary Commander
Berries : 700,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gun Kata - "Tamashī Jūden"
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Be unique and original. I was basically one pieced out but i honestly loved this place. So in all seriously...lets try your book...something original....
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 pm

I am pretty one Pieced out as well. We shall see what everyone says. But in the meantime! here is a map.. Its created by me, Its for the site if everyone chooses for it to change.
Map!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Something new, inspiring! FANTASTICO! I'll be waiting with guns ablaze!
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 10:57 am

Well then.. The magnet seems to be going towards a new site completely. Ill give it a few more days. BUT! In the mean time. Is there anyone who is current staff that would like to be staff for the new site? If the magnet continues to pull in that direction?
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Well Then... The Votes have been cast this week. The Favor of a New, Original site has taken the popular vote. The site will get started on its transformation. Ive already converted most of the systems we have and I prepare to work on many other things to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Good I can make a wayyyyy better cp agent... New site
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:42 pm

I too, have cast my vote.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Position : Captain
Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Rainbow Logia
Skill 2: Illusionary Arts
Skill 3: Ship Builder

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:57 am

Im so Excited for this new site!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?   Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep The One Piece RP? OR Make a New one?
Page 1 of 1