Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

[Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

[Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  Empty
PostSubject: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:29 pm

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

I

"hate this place already.", was the only words that flew through Kyojin's head as he arrived in Shell Town only a few days ago. It wasn't the town itself, just the weather, it was ridiculously hot. Kyojin had stripped down to nothing but his shorts, sandals and arm hold shirt that revealed his tattoo on his chest slightly. Walking through the market district, Kyojin searched for a blacksmith to have some modifications done to Fuka, due to the recent payday from bringing down the K Pirate Pirates. Whistling, Kyojin smelt something oh to familiar, that almost made him throw up in his mouth. It was the smell of freshly imported apples in a fruit vendors crate, which was amplified ten fold for two reasons. One, due to Kyojin's keen senses to avoid fruit and two, the heat from the humid day. As Kyojin tried to walk past the vendor without making eye contact, the vendor hopped out and approached the tiny pirate. "Well well young boy... You look quite hungry!" the fruit vendor exclaimed. "Not really." Kyojin uttered, trying to hold back the gastric acid in his mouth. "I have some fresh fruits on sale today! Freshest apples in the East Blue! Here!" the man exclaimed, slamming the apple into child's mouth. Kyojin lost his mind. Slamming his fist into the man's stomach, he spat out the apple, rushing over to the alley and vomiting out what little substance he had left in his famished stomach. "I really hate today..." Kyojin exclaimed.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Berries : 300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Just little over a week has passed since Toriera step onto his island and in that time a great deal has happen. The main being her meeting with a fellow cyborg named Genghis and even joining the Revolutionaries. Well, at least has gotten a foot into the door with them as she had yet to hear of anything yet. Still, with that done with Toriera were once again free to go about her own business, but had decided to take the time to relax for once. She had met more then a few dead ends and now waiting to hear from, well who ever it would be about her joining the Rev's she simply wonder the island. The hot air along with the humidity made each day a walk through sweat causing her to abandoned her usual attire. Resorting back to her simple yellow crop top, her black shorts, and leather boots. Drawing more then a few eyes her way. Half being those trying to catch a peek, but more being stares toward the two large scars that ran along both her shoulders. The marking of where her human body once ended and her cyborg body began.

She had long since gotten used to the stares and offend even meet them with her own, a smile or a wink offend were enough to get people to look away. This day however she simple were out the clear her mind and walk among the crowd of people. To watch and learn, to see how the everyday person lived the life she never would. From the distance she heard a commotions as people began talking about how a attack or something of the like. Curious Toriera walked closer before soon spotting a familiar young boy running into an alleyway and vomiting. With a grin Toriera quickly walked passed the man now on the ground holding his stomach before dropping a few coins paying for an apple.

"You know." She said leaning against the mouth of the alleyway looking over the boy. "A boy your age should eat his fruit. Not all of them are as bad as the Devil ones, or so I been told at least." She said with an almost wicked grin. "So Lil Tengu are you following me?" Asking as she bite into the apple. It were sweet and tasty to be sure, the man knew his fruits. Even if Toriera didn't really need to eat anymore it were still nice to taste food from time to time. "I'm afraid you're a little young for my taste." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:36 pm

LIVE FREE*
It's crazy, isn't it? Some people spend there whole lives trying to deny humanity's true nature of being extremely flawed. It's those flaws that craft us into the imperfect denizens who alter this perfect world.

L
ooking up at the sound of speech, Kyojin peered over from his current vomiting procedure to view the blonde eating an apple. Vomiting once again, Kyojin wiped his mouth and hopped up to his feet."Blonde! I should ask you if you're following me. When I woke up back in Orange Town you were nowhere to be found. Hmm... I don't know. Could I be into blondes... I think I'm actually too young to decide yet."Kyojin said tilting his head to the side. Examining the scars on the woman's shoulder, his eyes diverted, as thousands of questions of where they came from rushed through his head. "I didn't get to thank you for back then... with Flyheart. Thanks. If it wasn't for you, I could've died from blood loss. I heard you begged to old man to spare my life." Kyojin followed up. Looking at the half chewed apple in her hand cause a tiny bit of barf to re-enter his mouth. "Could you finish that off please?". "Come one, come all! Foo Food's all you can eat buffet for only 100 Beli!" the street promoter shouted. "How about I treat you to some food as thanks!?" Kyojin said grinning.

Meanwhile in the Foo Food's establishment, a man by the name of Hiro isn't quite satisfied at the quantity of food on his plate. "You call this all you can eat, eh! Bitch!?" the man exclaimed in anger. "I'm sorry sir! Our chef's are making the food as fast as we can-" the waitress words were met by a quick slap to her face by the man's tail. "IDIOT! I'll say when these shitty chefs in here make food fast enough, eh! I want twenty more bowls of the Foo Special on the double! All you can eat huh, I've come for my fill" Hiro shouted chuckling, gobbling down the food. The number ten tattooed in the man's neck indicated his position in the gang known as JACKAL. JACKAL is an anti-government organization that deals with everything from drugs, human trafficking and sparking of civil disturbances. Within JACKAL, the top ranked members are called, 'NUMBERS'. The low the number, the higher his position and worth to the organization was. This man, Hiro Shugo was ranked number ten throughout JACKAL and with his hands on the Zoan fruit of the Salamander, he's made quite a bit of noise in the organization.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN
Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Berries : 300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Taking another bite of the apple Toriera watched as the lad once again Vomit before specking to her. There were most differently something wrong with this kid she thought. Smiling softly at his words the blonde simple tossed the apple into a trash can. "You wish." To his comment of following him adding a laugh to the following. Crossing her arms Toriera watch as the boy eyes wonder toward her shoulders, but were a little surprised when he did not ask. Well he get a few points there at least. Since most people end up pestering her about her old scars. At the lad thank you she couldn't help but sigh at his words. "Don't thank me, kid. I didn't do it to help you. I had my own reason to fight her, but it turned out to be a wild goose chase."

However, her tone quickly change at his words about begging for his life. "Haha right!" She said looking away scratching her chin giving her best reassurance smile. "I wouldn't have called it begging, but sure let's go with that." Laughing at the end trying to defuse it. I guess the everybody didn't telling him about the whole killing part!? She thought to herself. Oh well best not live in the past. Letting that little bit of history slip by Toriera couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Asking me to dinner already? My, you move fast, Lil Tengu." She said teasingly. She didn't really want or needed to eat, but at the same time she didn't really have all that much to do. And the little Tengu were at least an interesting one. "Okay, I guess if you really want to." Said as she turned to walk toward the Foo Food's. "Oh by the way I'm Toriera, not blonde."

Once at Foo Food's Toriera paused at the door as she listen to what sounded like yelling inside. "Damn it all to hell!" She said suddenly as she pushed the door open. "I swear if it's another fight going on, I am going to burn this place..." However, she would not finish her words as her eyes locked onto a creature eating at a table surrounded by others. Staring at it for a good bit it seem she quickly at the attention of those around the creature. "Hey! Blondie! The hell ya' staring at?" A man asked standing up from one of the tables. "Is that... a iguana?!" She asked pointing at the thing. The air of the room seemed to sudden freeze as everybody held their breath at her words. "You trying to pick a fight girly!" Asked the same man again, this time getting into Toriera face as he said it. Out of reflex more than anything else her fist flew into the side of the man head sending him flying into a table of the shop patriots. "Oops!" She said suddenly looking around. "Sorry, Reflex to stupidity. I don't want to catch it."
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 pm

LIVE FREE*

T
"oriera eh... Names' Kyojin Z. Silvers." Kyojin said, walking next to the blond woman. Entering in the bar, Toriera had already managed to sock some random tattooed freak in his face, sending the man flying over some tables. All of the patrons in the restaurant looked around shocked at the incident that had just unfolded. The patrons quickly exited the restaurant, some brushing past Toriera and others jumping through the window. No one wanted to be involved with the JACKAL Organization. "Oi.... Bitch. Do you know who I am?" the man who was caught off guard from the woman's punch stood back up, wiping his mouth from the fractured jaw he seemed to receive from the impact. "My names Hiro. I'm an officer in the JACKAL Force. Show some respect! Matter of fact, get down on your knees and apologize now." the shouted, drawing his flintlock from his holster at his side. Aiming the gun towards Kyojin, "Or I'll shoot the kid." Hiro said grinning. "Just do what he says miss! You don't want to mess with these hoodlums!" the head chef of the Foo restaurant shouted. "Hoodlum..." the man whispered. Switching his guns trajectory towards the chef, who was peering through the kitchen service window, Hiro began to smile, mouthing off. "JACKAL are heroes! We steal from the rich and sell weapons to the average man! Women! Drugs! Fishmen! You name it! We supply it! Just because we don't fly under the flag of the World Government makes people nervous when they are around us! So sue me! Actually... I don't like the hoodlum title either." Hiro said smiling, finger prime to pull the trigger on the chef. Severing the man's arm, his blood shot out all over the restaurant's bar counter. The flintlock lied firmly grasped in his now amputated hand. "Look. I just came to treat my friend over there to a meal. Could you find somewhere else to cause a ruckus. Where else am I going to get all you can eat for 100 Beli huh?" Kyojin asked calmly. "MY ARM! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Hiro exclaimed. "Calm down. It's just a hand you know... Besides... Just a minute ago you were aiming it at my forehead right?" Kyojin said with a serious expression. Placing his scythe by Hiro's groin area, "Now how about you leave this establishment before you loose something else precious?" Kyojin said smiling.

Scurrying out of the restaurant, the man picked up his hand and tried to rush through the door attempting to escape. "You'll pay for this you punk!" the man exclaimed. "Now then." Kyojin said, picking up one of the toppled over chairs, sitting at the table that was barely pass the kid's neck. "I might need a taller chair... " Kyojin thought."Can I have the 100 Beli Special please!?" Kyojin shouted, swinging his feet back and forth in between the chair's footing.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!    [Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Social/Invite] Foo Food Conflict - JACKAL Appears!
Page 1 of 1