Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Marooned on the Isle of Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Position : Captain
Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Rainbow Logia
Skill 2: Illusionary Arts
Skill 3: Ship Builder

Marooned on the Isle of Man Empty
PostSubject: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Task Information:
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 pm

'My Story began a long time ago.. When the Fires of hell withered away my home and the Wind of Demons tore everything I once loved to bloody pieces.. Since then I have been on the hunt for the ones who were responsible for my apparent misery. I had gotten many leads, But not as strong as the one I had a few hours back- I ended up stranded on a beach on some small Island in the middle of the West Blue.'

The sound of angry seagulls flew around in a circular pattern above as Zerina spit up seawater and sand. She pressed her tattooed hands into the beach, Getting a grasp back on Reality. The sun beat down on her pale face and as it did she felt its mocking light penetrate her eyes. Zerina wiped the sand from her mouth and began to rise up slowly from the sandy beach. Her luck was pretty low to be in a situation like this. She was cuffed in seastone and left on a god forsaken beach to die. The Seastone prevented her from being able to use her Logia abilities and there was no way she would be finding a key to these cuffs on the island. The sun's light continued to stare her in the face but Zerina finally found her focus when she gripped her mother's Battle Umbrella. She opened it up and shielded herself from the menacing sun.

No matter what her mind set was there was only one option and that was to get off this island. She began to walk closer inland noticing Men and women alike in the same pickle she was in. "..This is good!" She suddenly shouted out. The folks around her looked at her confused and shook their heads. "What is good? We are all stranded on this island! How the hell are we getting off this without a ship?" An older man got up from his make shift seat and stormed over to the sopping wet Zerina. "..We make a ship, Silly old Bastard!" She opened up her palm, revealing an eye tattoo- Normally she would have sent this man into a Illusionary madness but with the seastone cuffs it was rather difficult to control any form of her devil fruit abilities.

"..HAHA! Make a ship- You are a silly girl.. It's Just not THAT easy to make a ship!" The old man waved his hand towards her as if he were shooing her away and made his way back to his seat.  
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Zerina went farther into the Island's forest, She knew there was only one way to get off the Island and that was to make a ship! However, she needed to scout around for the right materials to make a decent one. "Hmm.. This wood will do.. But we will need more than just me building!" Zerina turned around to see a strong shirtless man with a scar going from his hip all the way across to his opposite shoulder. "I heard you back there.. Are you a Ship wright?" his face held a look of hope. "..Yes. I am a Shipwright, But I can't do this alone- I need materials." Zerina put her palm on the mans abs, feeling his strength. "You will do very well.. Start cutting down these trees and I will find more help." She walked away with a perverted smirk on her face.

"So, Old man-" Zerina patted the old guy on the head. "Ill be needing Everyone's help If we are going to leave this island." A few fellows stood up to give their respects to the woman. The old man grumbled to himself and stood with the slowly rising men. "You are all sailors who refused to agree with the Slave trade aboard your last ship.. Correct?" She spun her umbrella upon her shoulder. "Yeah! That's right, lady." A sailor with a wacky haircut and shades spoke loudly. "We are all here because we defied that man and unfortunately.. My powers are suppressed because of these damn cuffs!" Zerina sighed.

"Y-You Ate a Devil fruit?" Whispers and talk spread like wild fire around the group of sailors. "BAH! Devil fruit eater?! TE-HAHAHA.. Its an old myth that folks made up!" The old man poked Zerina with his cane. "This little girl is not a devil fruit eater! nor is she a Shipwright! The only way to get off this damned Island is to make a large fire and hope for a friendly ship!" His scratchy voice could be heard over all the talk and whispers. Zerina closed her eyes and sighed. "Listen. You can either stay here and hope to live - Starve to death even! I don't care what you do! But I am offering you a choice to save yourselves!.. I guess there is only one way to decide!" Zerina made a line across the sand with the tip of her umbrella. "Those who want to Build a ship and get off this Island come to my side.. Those who want to wait for a ship and Hope.. Go to the old guy." Zerina was annoyed that this old fool kept going against her but her little speech seemed to work! The majority of the stranded folks came to her side of the line.
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 pm

The Operation was going very well; These Sailors knew how to work and work fast. They had found edibles in the tree tops which They all had rationed over the past week and a half since beginning working and they had plenty more for the weeks ahead. Zerina had used her skills to make Both the Keel and the Hull of the ship, Two main components that take usually the longest to create. She was now on the Skin of the ship, making it out of all the Wood and Metal the others could muster up. "..Well.. I suppose you can make ships." The old man fixed the glasses and sighed. "M-Hm.." Zerina was in the middle of finishing up the skin and lower decks of the ship, Doing her best with the materials she had to make rooms for storage, Crew Quarters, and other areas like the Galley.

"..It's just,  Our old captain.. The dirty bastard has been in the slave trade for a long while without us knowing."
The old man took a seat overlooking Zerina work. "I was angry.. Not because we were fooled, But when you came aboard you had broke the Wonderful Illusion our former captain had placed.. I didn't know what to do." Zerina listened but wondered why the old man broke his stubbornness and rude nature today of all days. It had been nearly two weeks since they had been left to die upon the Island and this old man had been fighting against her every day since she woke up on the isle. "You were mad at me because I revealed who he really was?" Zerina stopped for a moment to look over.

"..I was Angry because I was so stupid to follow someone like that! These fine sailors followed me and respected me.. And I led them here to this damned Island!.. I guess I just blamed you for what I had done.." He looked down at the ground, disappointed. "Look, Old Guy.. Your former captain was the one who did it to you and the crew. I was only on that ship to get information from him and then Kill him. He was the only lead I had to find the ones who killed my family. Now look at me! Cuffed in Sea stone without a thought on where he went!" Zerina went back to working on the ship. "..I read his captain's log before we were stranded here. I know where he could be going!" The old man said excitedly. "Y-You.. know where he could be going?!" She began to work faster and more efficiently. She had to get to that bastard of a captain.. She had to figure out where all those killers were so she could personally send them to hell.

"..Lady! I never asked.. What is your name?" The old man suddenly said, standing up. Zerina was still puzzled on why the man wanted to talk so much to her, today of all days, But something about talking to him made her feel like an empty void was filling in. "Zerina Zayne!.. What's your name, old man?" She smiled slightly. "Yuma!.. Yuma Jie Ke!.. You can call me Yuma Lee!"  

Ship building:
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:10 pm

The Ship was just about Complete, Another Week had passed and Zerina had boosted her production rate while not getting as much sleep in the process. Yuma lee had kept her company through the ship building process which surprisingly, Zerina had enjoyed. She had finished up the Skin of the Ship, Inner Decks and Rooms, As well as the Sails and Masts. All there was left was the Rudder and Helm System which took a more intricate and careful process in order for it to work to its fullest Capacity.

"I've been thinking Zerina, This Ship will be needing a permanent Captain and Crew.. What do you say?" Yuma smiled brightly, Suggesting that she should be Captain of the vessel. "O-Ohh.. I never really thought about sailing on the sea!" Zerina usually got around by sleeping on clouds and navigating her way around the sky to reach her destination using her devilfruit abilities. "..I, Yuma Lee, Pledge myself to you as part of your crew." It wasn't just Yuma who pledged themselves to her, It was everyone else there. The weeks of being stranded together had brought them close and with the same goal in mind they each offered their skills to Zerina. "Z.Z! after these few weeks we all have realized what has to be done.." The man with Wacky hair and shades, Who was known as Curly Jefferson gave her the thumbs up.

"We Definitely want to take out The Slavers and Free any who have been chained." Burt Hooligan, Who was the first to help her cut down trees spoke next. Zerina did not really expect to get so close with these people but it just happened that way. The Ship could hold around 50 people comfortably which meant they could go around freeing slaves but eventually they would have to upgrade the ship. "..Alright Fellas!.. Give me until the morning to decide!" It was nearly sunset and Zerina was almost finished with the Vessel's Steering System. She fell asleep within the captain's quarters which she had made Special.

Ship building:
Back to top Go down
Zerina Zayne
First Generation
First Generation
Zerina Zayne

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Zerina woke up the next morning to a knocking on the door. "Zerina! We have been waiting your decision patiently!" She got up from the bed she had only made a few days prior and looked down at her Sea stone cuffs. Surely she would be a lot stronger without them.. They were very annoying and hurt her wrists, But she had no key to open them. Of course, they weren't connected together with chains which was good.. But still, They were Mocking to have on all the time.

"..I" Zerina had walked out of the captain's quarters to see all of the men she had worked with the past month. She had certainly came to a choice moments before.. But couldn't go through with it. She was tired of being so alone in this world, Flying place to place in search of the ones who killed her family. She was tired of it all and here it was- The choice that would change her life forever. "I accept all duties and Responsibilities as your Captain!" Zerina's words riled up the crew and if there was any alcohol it would have been consumed at this moment for sure. "We are glad you made this choice.." Curly Jefferson spoke proudly. "It will be quite the journey we go on!" Yuma Lee smiled brightly. "Can't wait to see what is in store for us!" Burt Hooligan Hopped in joy.

There was only one thing left to do, besides sending the Vessel out to sea. "Ill work on the Helm and Rudder.. You guys prepare the Ship for underway! We will need as many rations as possible!" The crew rushed to gather as much as they could while Zerina began working on the remaining ship system. Two hours later the food and fresh water was gathered and they pushed the Ship out to sea. "Bos'n Yuma! Set Sail!"

Ship Building:

Task Complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marooned on the Isle of Man   Marooned on the Isle of Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Marooned on the Isle of Man
Page 1 of 1