Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

What I'm workin with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yakaryu

yakaryu

Berries : 750,000

What I'm workin with Empty
PostSubject: What I'm workin with   What I'm workin with EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 am

Skill Mixture:Ryusoken
Elements: Wind, water, lightning
Character Tracker:Tracker
Skills Information: Knowing that the he would need to be able fight with or without his devil fruit he formed Ryusoken using the Asian dragon as his inspiration. The Asian dragon is said to be one of the smartest animals capable of many things even transforming into a human  scratch . They have also been known to have strong spiritual connection, control weather, and manipulation of one's own size.

Spirit will translate to soul, haki, and willpower.

Passives: All Myth Zoans get plus 15 to stats 7 each to strength 8 endurance
Cloud GatheringClouds of any type gather bringing with it said weather affects. The strength of the weather affect depends on user strength. This can't be used independently (without technique) to cause damage to anyone.

Flight

Skill Strengths:(What advantages do your skills have in the RP? What gives it these strengths and why? Be as descriptive as possible and focus on concrete strengths of your skills as a whole rather than individual strengths that techniques provide)
Skill Weaknesses: (What are some disadvantages of your skills as a whole? Is it countered by speed? High Defense? Be specific with the how and the why, and be sure to include an equal amount of weaknesses as you have strengths.)

Hybrid:
full form:
What I'm workin with Skill Image goes here

Skill Name: Soul Search
Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Skill Strengths:
Skill Weaknesses:

T1 Technique Name:
T1 Technique Type:DF
T1 Technique Cool Down:
T1 Technique information:. Those around him gain a color aura that only he can see. This aura is their soul role.
T1 Technique Strengths: Allows the user to see the soul of those in his line of eye sight.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: Until lvl 2 proficiency he will not understand what these soul colors mean unless he learns them IC.

T1 Technique Name:
T1 Technique Type:
T1 Technique Cool Down:
T1 Technique information:
T1 Technique Strengths:
T1 Technique Weaknesses:

T1 Technique Name:
T1 Technique Type:
T1 Technique Cool Down:
T1 Technique Strengths:
T1 Technique Weaknesses:

T1 Technique Name:
T1 Technique Type:
T1 Technique Cool Down:
T1 Technique Strengths:
T1 Technique Weaknesses:

T1 Technique Name:
T1 Technique Type:
T1 Technique Cool Down:
T1 Technique Strengths:
T1 Technique Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down

What I'm workin with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Database :: Registration :: Skills Registration :: Work in Progress Skills-
Jump to: