Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Calling All Potential Revolutionaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Calling All Potential Revolutionaries  Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Potential Revolutionaries    Calling All Potential Revolutionaries  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:36 am

HEY! I mean, -coughs- Hi. My name is Eiji (well my Character is, you can call me Lazarus or Laz for short) and I'm looking for some RP Partners for this Marsh Kingdom Arc, I'm looking to jump into. Basically, we'll be taking on this Queen called Nora, and her subjects but for the first half of the arc, we'll be gathering information like good revolutionaries do. I don't have solid details on everything but I'd like to build a good community of Revolutionaries here and see how it goes.

Character: http://www.jeweledseas.com/t1808-eiji-mikoto#10416
Back to top Go down
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Berries : 3,510,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Black Leg
Skill 2: Magu Magu no Mi
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Potential Revolutionaries    Calling All Potential Revolutionaries  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 am

Been looking for a reason to bring back Kibo. I'll join ya once I get around to making him, Laz!
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Potential Revolutionaries    Calling All Potential Revolutionaries  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Ayee would be glad to have you aboard this wacky plotline of mine. It'll be fun o//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Potential Revolutionaries    Calling All Potential Revolutionaries  Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All Potential Revolutionaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Player Support :: Player Support :: Looking For Group[LFG]-
Jump to: