Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Sword Of The Saint

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sword Of The Saint Empty
PostSubject: Sword Of The Saint   Sword Of The Saint EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:54 am

Code:Select Content

Name: Sword Of The Saint
Type: A Sword
Class: F
Length: 3 feet
Weight: 3 pounds
Description: The sword is all golden with a black tip covering its head. just like its other half its grip is white.

Strengths: The sword is bendable yet sharp. The sword could connect with its other half. the sword could sync with its other half to make deadly assaults.

Weaknesses: Being light the sword cant hold up a heavier weapon. The sword is not as strong without its other half its brother blade. The sword cant cut though things stronger then itself. Being lighter then most swords he sword might break if it stays in combat to long against heavier swords.

Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Sword Of The Saint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Of The Saint   Sword Of The Saint EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:38 am

Well, I don't approve many weapons or equipment, but this seems absolutely fine to me :p I'll let Sp8ke finish the approval on the brother blade, but this one is good to go.

Sword Of The Saint S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down

Sword Of The Saint
Page 1 of 1