Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toriera

Toriera

Berries : 300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] Empty
PostSubject: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

It was truly a amazing how quickly your life could change in such a short time frame. Just a month ago Toriera was just wondering the sea following what little clues she could find on the where about of the labs that once held her. Now she were a member of the Revolutionary army, or at least a candidate. It wasn't something she would have done if she didn't think it was necessary. She wasn't really the team player type, but she wasn't stupid either. There just so much a person could do on their own and if she could trade her corporation with info then that just fine. Still she didn't understand why she needed to leave the East Blue and come all the way to the North Blue. Although honestly she couldn't really say that this were her first time outside of the East Blue. At least of that she could remember.

Now she was in a harbor in the Kingdom of Lyneel for reasons she wasn't all that clear about. It seemed she were to meet with someone, but the name didn't really ring an bells with her. Someone by the name Roman Rei-something. She guessed he most likely be some high ranking member of the Revo to see, but she wasn't really sure what her wanted with her. It worried her a bit but what could she do. After all she were the one who asked to join in the first place.

Leaning on the rails of the ship she stood upon Toriera looked out over the city before her from the ship. The Lyneel Kingdom were known for it self-ruling thus making it a ideal location for both pirates and even the revolutionary army. She had been told to stay on the ship and wait for the man. With nothing else to do to pass the time Toriera examine a poster she grabbed before leaving the East. It were of herself at a bounty of 400,000. A small amount in truth compare to some of the others she seen, but still it was odd to see your own face on a wanted poster. They even somehow gotten a fairly good picture of her as well, which worried her more than anything else.

"The hell did they take this picture?" She asked herself as she sat down on a barrow under the mass of the ship. She had chose to dress simple today compare to the others with just a gray vee-shirt, black pants and her brown leather boots. She thought about doing some maintenance on her body as she waited, but decided against it. She didn't want their first meeting to be with her arm or leg apart from her body.
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Position : Revolutionary Commander
Berries : 700,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gun Kata - "Tamashī Jūden"
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:58 pm

For such a place to exist in the first place, somewhere that the world government doesn't have under its thumb. "Roman would mumble to himself as he walked among the town of Lyneel. He knew of the king there, that was a person that he would have the garner the support of one day. However, Roman wasn't going to simply walk in the front door as of yet, he was in fact there on official business with some of the traders. However, it was also apart of Roman's job to meet with the new recruits. One of them was on the ship, awaiting his presence.

After arriving, he saw her looking at a picture of herself. "Surprised? Makes you wonder who exactly is watching you at any given time. The details of the facial structure, the perfect shape of your teeth, the detailed texture and color of your hair. Sounds less like a marine and more of a stalker. I've been meaning to do something about that one day. " Roman sat across from her, his trench coat fluttering temporarily as he took his seat. " You joined the revolutionary army and ended up on my ship out of all the commanders, call it a blessing or a curse, but your life has indeed changed." Roman would remain eye contact with the girl.

My name is commander Reigns, Roman Reigns. A first name basis is fine, and ill answer whatever questions that you have for me.
Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Looking up from her seat Toriera as a man board the ship and spoke to her. Was this who she were meeting? The man named Roman Reigns, or Commander Reigns in fact. So this was the commander she were to be working under from now on. In truth she was a little surprised at this since she didn't think she be place under an command so soon. At least not one of such high level. Still the man did fit the image of what you would picture as the person in charge. "When you say it like that it sounds very creepy." She said placing the poster away as she watch the man take a seat across from her.

For the most part he seemed polite enough with his introduction and greeting. Aside from the eyes that is. Toriera had never like the personal level that gave people to herself so she offend tend to break it. This time however, she allowed it all while feeling the unfamiliarity of it. "You're learn I'm quite used to curses, Sir." She said resting her arms on her knees to lean forward. "And I guess it only polite to give my name. I'm Toriera Free and I do have a question." She thought about it for a bit. She still wasn't all that sure as to what was going on yet.

"So by the sound of it I'm to be made apart of this ship, your ship, Sir?" S Said tilting her head slightly at him. "It just seems a little odd to me is all. It seem like you would rather have those know are more trustworthily to be on a ship like this." She couldn't help but grin a bit at this thought she were having. "After all Roman Reigns! With a bounty of 231,000,000 would make anybody mouth water." This was a dangerous game she were playing here, but she wanted to see what he said. She wanted to see what kind of a leader would be. After all she only had one life and she wasn't ready to hand it over to just anyone.
\\
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:27 pm

This isnt just my ship, this is our ship. I am the commander of the ship, which puts me at nothing more than a leadership position, but i have no intention of claiming the hard work and everyone's efforts as solely my own. If you want to have a word with the architect of the ship, Jacqueline should be downstairs about now. Also....." Roman would say as he folded his arms. "Trust is a very sacred thing, you was probably given a screening before you met the revolutionary contacts, anything they could find about about you and any relation to the marines. There seems to be a lack of that, which gives you the benefit of the doubt.I dont do threats, or any kind of intimidating promises, i just act immediately depending on what happens, and the person in question better get ready for it."

Roman would look at the other revolutionary men and woman working and laughing among each other. "Ex pirates, ex civilians, there are plenty of people that come from different backgrounds, and yet we all trust each other. I'm not the kind of man to judge you based off of who you used to be. " Roman would then rest his hand on his chin. " My bounty was gained from a numerous amount of things, Ever heard of Ompharos Island? I started off as a mercenary at first, it was my birth place.
Back to top Go down
Toriera

Toriera

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:15 am

So he didn't sail the ship in his own name or ever rule over it like most she seen in the past. True this wasn't a pirate ship, but still most captains rule their ships like their own castles. As for the architect of the ship, this Jacqueline Toriera made a mental note to talk to her later. It were always nice to talk to people of different trades. Her attention would be drawn back at the talk of the screening causing her to sigh. "No, There wouldn't be much info on me. At least not past two years ago. Till then I was off the grid. A test subject for cybernetic experiments." She said while pulling the collar of her shirt toward her shoulder showing the large scar.

Trust is a very sacred thing? She thought about that as she study the man. Trust was something she had forgotten about a long time ago. Or maybe more accuracy it was something she didn't want to, oddly enough, trust in again. "Trust... is something I have a hard time with. But it won't infer with my work." With that she lean back placing her back to the mass of the ship. She hope it wouldn't be the type where they try to pull the friendly act to help her open up. It never were a fun time when that happens. But she did smile at his words about the people. True she didn't like to trust people, but she did like being around people.

"Ompharos Island!?" She asked crossing her arms. "I heard those were some bloody times there. Lots of story's of child soldiers there. A bloody place in indeed."
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Roman raised his eyebrow when Tori mentioned being a test subject for a cybernetic experiment. “Against your will? Does the facility that you was being held captive in have anything to do with the marines or the world government whatsoever? Bioengineering marine solders with chips placed in their heads for total obedience, I wouldn’t hold it against the world government to start experimenting with cybernetics to override any sense of free will within a human being. “ If this was something that Roman had to address and destroy , he would. He was about his business, but if destroying the place and holding the people responsible would give tori closure, it would be something to get out of the way on top of fulfilling the revolutionary agenda.

Though, Roman would only groan at the mention of child soldiers. “The vivid imagery of having to put a bullet in the head of a child because they have been simply brainwashed into killing machines. I was one of them, nothing about the methods of war has changed, and using children is only a means to manipulate your empathy. Being born and raised in such a place, the result of survival only results in the creation of a monster. After that, Roman would get to the more important matter ahead. “Two things, What are you capable of with your current cybernetics? Also, are you aware of why we are here in the north blue currently? Or would you like a debriefing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]   The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Step in Life [Social&Stuff]
Page 1 of 1